2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck is scheduled for production in October, but now that I have a VIN, I just checked the Progressive website for what it will cost to add the truck to my policy once I take delivery.

Obviously, YMMV based on your credit score, claim history and policy details, but I thought the coverage was quite reasonable. My 6-month quote for $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage, a $250 comprehensive deductible and $500 collision deductible was $338.25.

This is for a 2022 XLT with FX4, 4K Tow and XLT Luxury package.

FWIW, I have found Progressive to offer the best rates and always happy with their service and ability to manage/change policies on website.
Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's pretty good tbh. I'm 32 with a pretty good record and I'm at about $420/6 month with a $500 deductible on both. This is in ohio through Geico. Texas was a easy 250 more for less coverage.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's pretty good tbh. I'm 32 with a pretty good record and I'm at about $420/6 month with a $500 deductible on both. This is in ohio through Geico. Texas was a easy 250 more for less coverage.
Yes, lots that goes into the ratings. I have two teenage sons and the Maverick will be the fifth vehicle on the policy (4 drivers). Plus, I also have a motorcycle/ATV policy with Progressive for my bike and side-by-side. That, combined with a clean claims history, and I probably get one of their best rates since they get a nice chunk of my change every six months!

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, lots that goes into the ratings. I have two teenage sons and the Maverick will be the fifth vehicle on the policy (4 drivers). Plus, I also have a motorcycle/ATV policy with Progressive for my bike and side-by-side. That, combined with a clean claims history, and I probably get one of their best rates since they get a nice chunk of my change every six months!
Yea I have my house and both my motorcycles through geico as well so I get a good discount. I forgot that mine was a loaded lariat but can't really tell if that should be more for value or less for safety?

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Alabama, don't have my Mav yet but got a prelim. Insurance quote anyway: $363 per 6 months, senior with perfect driving record and credit score, fwiw. State Farm. Probably gonna put it out for quotes from other companies when I get it in hand.

Sponsored

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alabama, don't have my Mav yet but got a prelim. Insurance quote anyway: $363 per 6 months, senior with perfect driving record and credit score, fwiw. State Farm. Probably gonna put it out for quotes from other companies when I get it in hand.
I'm also in Alabama, I haven't seen a quote that low. 🤣
I also have perfect credit, driving record and bundle the policy.
I dropped State farm and moved to Alfa because the home insurance was lower.
Auto insurance was a few dollars higher with Alfa. But it balanced out.

OP got a great rate as well.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm also in Alabama, I haven't seen a quote that low. 🤣
I also have perfect credit, driving record and bundle the policy.
I dropped State farm and moved to Alfa because the home insurance was lower.
Auto insurance was a few dollars higher with Alfa. But it balanced out.

OP got a great rate as well.
I had alfa quoted at the same time I got my perspective quote from State farm. Alfa was 2.5 times higher on auto. Deal breaker for me, they were competitive on homeowners, but crazy high on auto.

AZ_Kyle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav XLT Lux BAP; '23 Tesla Y LR; '18 Jeep GC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is scheduled for production in October, but now that I have a VIN, I just checked the Progressive website for what it will cost to add the truck to my policy once I take delivery.

Obviously, YMMV based on your credit score, claim history and policy details, but I thought the coverage was quite reasonable. My 6-month quote for $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage, a $250 comprehensive deductible and $500 collision deductible was $338.25.

This is for a 2022 XLT with FX4, 4K Tow and XLT Luxury package.

FWIW, I have found Progressive to offer the best rates and always happy with their service and ability to manage/change policies on website.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing. I'm a "Progressive" customer too and have been pleased with their service, insurance care, and prices. Love the ease of dealing with them through the web or app too.

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had alfa quoted at the same time I got my perspective quote from State farm. Alfa was 2.5 times higher on auto. Deal breaker for me, they were competitive on homeowners, but crazy high on auto.
Wow! Mine was a $5 dollar difference. 2.5 times is insane!!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have pretty much everything through State Farm. I have yet to find a better price. In fact, when we went from a paid off 2008 Ford Escape to a fully covered 2020 Ford Escape, our rates stayed pretty much the same. Adaptive Cruise and the other safety features mean your car is actively trying to not run into things. That helps your premiums over an older car that are absent those features.

Also, little insurance hack that worked for me: go get an umbrella policy. I purchased a policy and even though the umbrella cost money, my remaining liability costs dropped more than the cost of the policy. So, I have more coverage and spend less per month simply because I signed the paperwork. This worked for me likely because I do have everything through State Farm. Not financial advice, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recently had a few crashes. All have happened when I had to go take care of my elderly Dad. Laugh that hes a jinx! I know it will go up. May have to shop around. But pay about 1k each car with full coverage. 2011 F 150, 2019 Subie Forrester and 2003 Toyota Mr2. Trading in the F150 may have to sell the Mr2 retired now. Time I need to cut back.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will have to check that out too. I was in an at fault accident over 5 years ago. Doesn't hurt to shop around. No tickets or accidents since then.
Sponsored