First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver XLT 2.0 AWD Eco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, interesting news -- my modules just showed up, so that is something. Can't access the Ford tracking web site today.

modules.JPG
I had my modules light up Friday, I got my “built” email Saturday, and my shipping email today. Mine is scheduled to deliver by 3/1 to 3/7. So I think you should be really close.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
I also have a date of 2/4/22 at the bottom of my window sticker but no movement at all. I’m in the dark since I’ve never received any emails from Ford. Hopefully I see an update soon given what many of you are reporting. I ordered on 7/2.
Oddly, I have never gotten an email directly from Ford either (got one sent to me by dealer with build date). I just keep looking at the tracker. I think you are getting close once you have a window stick and a putative build date.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
Well this is promising, mine has a window sticker date of 2/8/21 and it's listed as 'In Production' with no date.

Hopefully by the end of this week mine populates like yours has!

Side Note- I don't think the date on the window sticker nor the date on the bottom is the 'blend date'. The blend date is when the vehicle is on final assembly.

I think the date on the window sticker is just the invoice date, and the date on the bottom of th window sticker is just the last time the sticker was updated.
Good news, my XL was built yesterday. It still says in production so we'll see how soon to sh
I had my modules light up Friday, I got my “built” email Saturday, and my shipping email today. Mine is scheduled to deliver by 3/1 to 3/7. So I think you should be really close.
Hoping mine goes just like yours. My XL was built yesterday! It still says in production so we'll see how soon to ship. I'm thinking XLs were moved up, in my case about two weeks, and XLTs were moved back? Just an anecdotal theory -- maybe there is a cruise control chip problem, lol.

Ford Maverick "In Production" -- Blend Date? Capture built date.JPG

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My production date moved to 2/12 from 2/7 after the tracker finally worked again. But i now have an estimated delivery date so that's awesome!
Congrats!

cmlars

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Good news, my XL was built yesterday. It still says in production so we'll see how soon to sh

Hoping mine goes just like yours. My XL was built yesterday! It still says in production so we'll see how soon to ship. I'm thinking XLs were moved up, in my case about two weeks, and XLTs were moved back? Just an anecdotal theory -- maybe there is a cruise control chip problem, lol.

Capture built date.JPG
I have seen posts from a couple of XLT owners that were marked built recently, but you might be right. My XLT (lux/360) has been "in production" since 2/4. I don't know my actual build date since I've never received any emails from Ford (and my dealer doesn't get updates either).

Sponsored

cmlars

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I have seen posts from a couple of XLT owners that were marked built recently, but you might be right. My XLT (lux/360) has been "in production" since 2/4. I don't know my actual build date since I've never received any emails from Ford (and my dealer doesn't get updates either).
And my modules just loaded, so we're making progress!

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla

Capture built date.JPG
I just saw an update that is now projecting a 3/11 delivery. Very excited.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I keep seeing posts about "modules going live." What are these modules and how does one view them for their truck? I tried searching the forum, but couldn't find any answers - just posts about them going live with no further explanation

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla

Rickus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name