First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was pretty much in love with the Maverick already, but these good reviews released today just confirm what I thought. I'm going to sit back now and outlast Ford until they finally build the XLT hybrid I ordered in late August. It won't see the light of day till next year, but I'm going to be patience. The wait will be worth it.
Sponsored

TulieMark06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was pretty much in love with the Maverick already, but these good reviews released today just confirm what I thought. I'm going to sit back now and outlast Ford until they finally build the XLT hybrid I ordered in late August. It won't see the light of day till next year, but I'm going to be patience. The wait will be worth it.
Same here. Ordered my hybrid 06/29/21 from small dealer in NM - still no build date. Figure the dealer is pretty low on the allocation list. Iā€™ll be patient and wait for what I want.

Mav_in_MO

First Name
Kohl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
I was worried the hybrid would be too slow but I think the reviews have satisfied me. I'll be keeping my hybrid.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I was committed but am having second thoughts. Not about the truck, about Ford building it. I can wait but why? Do I really need this truck that bad, NO. The reviews makes it harder to walk away from but I'm not sure I'm in it for the long haul.

I downsized to one vehicle in May 2021. It's nice having insurance for one, maintenance for one, and detailing for one. I took up detailing in retirement and the Lexus is more than enough to keep me busy. But I haven't made a final decision yet. I just emailed my dealer to see what the allocation is this month but he hasn't replied yet.

We shall see. The jury is still out.

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Nope. Iā€™m just going to find one on the lot and buy it. Iā€™m done spending gas on my 11mpg v8 ram
Sponsored