NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If today was the final straw and you aren’t going to listen to any more of Ford’s lies and excuses, here are prices of ten other 2023 pick-up trucks. I ordered a Ford Maverick because it is $20,000 so I can’t go any higher, but I know many of you can. In the meantime, I will continue to wait for my base hybrid ordered in October 2021 and hope I actually get it by March 2023.
https://moneyinc.com/cheapest-pickup-trucks-going-into-2023/
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My man over here trying to get us all to cancel.

Very slick

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm with OP, I need one in the $25 range, and none of those fit the bill, plus I NEED a hybrid, and not a one listed is hybrid. I like Ford, have driven them for years, driving one now, but if I get to mid-2023 with no Maverick in sight for me, and Toyota or Honda announce a cheap hybrid PU for 2024, as they're expected to, I'm out.

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m considering a base trailblazer, it’s $500 less than Maverick xl ordered and easily available. The 24’ trax seems much improved on a few categories over the 23’ model and has managed to start $1500 less than out going model. I’ll simply slap a tow hitch on either of those and I’m good. I just need a reliable beater vehicle to tow small trailer for work.

That would make two lost sales on Ford and two sales gained by GM with possibly more down the road cause I have a CT5 ordered now to replace the Bronco order fiasco.
Sponsored

Last edited: