Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Now I won't relax until it gets here. Especially since my dad's F-250 that he ordered in March that was due to arrive at Kendall last weekend got destroyed in a rail shipping accident in transit and he is back to square one. Crossing my fingers for better luck!
Sponsored

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
Kendall here also. Getting a call back from my sales man hasn't happened, but hey why would he care he got the sale so why bother with any follow up, I mean I've only left 4 messages for him to call me.. Last vehicle I'll buy from Kendall

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Cody isn't real fast...but not bad... Give Mike a try He was real helpful Friday when I went in to drive a Bronco Sport( I wanted to get the feel of a Ford and the Dash, workmanship, and materials since it's close to the Maverick) Cody was busy with customers and Mike stepped in..Nice guy..He looked up my Truck to see if it was scheduled.. gave me a brochure.. I've got his number if anyone needs it...
The Bronco Sport has similar power as the Hybrid and it was snappy..If I didn't need a truck once in a while I would have bought it... I took for about 7miles all city except for a 2mi stretch at 45mph and when I got back it showed 28.6 mpg and it was hitting 33mpg on the 45mph stretch WOW I'm used to 13.8mpg....
Either Mike or Cody will get the job done...Mike just seems a little more hungry :)

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Starting to feel real now!

Ford Maverick Idaho here....Southwest Idaho... 217A2ABD-898A-4739-AB3E-FBA64F3CCD1A

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Nice

Sponsored

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Meridian resident here. Ordered from Kendall ford and got my confirmation email 6/11. No build date email.

I ordered the AWD FX4 XLT. Had a spray in bed liner but had them remove it recently and will have Kendall do it for me.

If anyone sees a Mav at Kendall, please reply to this thread because I would like to see it in person. Anyone know Kendall's allocation numbers?

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Meridian resident here. Ordered from Kendall ford and got my confirmation email 6/11. No build date email.

I ordered the AWD FX4 XLT. Had a spray in bed liner but had them remove it recently and will have Kendall do it for me.

If anyone sees a Mav at Kendall, please reply to this thread because I would like to see it in person. Anyone know Kendall's allocation numbers?
I’ve put a request in to Cody to call me if they get a trainer in…we can’t drive them but at least we can do a walk around and sit in…but honestly I don’t trust they will call

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve put a request in to Cody to call me if they get a trainer in…we can’t drive them but at least we can do a walk around and sit in…but honestly I don’t trust they will call
Awesome, thank you. I understand how you feel. Comms on their end are a little lacking. I asked for a couple calls back and never got them. We'll see though 🤞🏼

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah their communication is pretty much trash. I was lucky enough to get 1 screenshot in a text that had a VIN and have done all my own leg work to know it is being built this week. I never got anything from Ford either after the original order confirmation. If I hadn't been pro active I guess I would have gotten a random phone call one day saying "oh your truck is here".....:LOL:

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah their communication is pretty much trash. I was lucky enough to get 1 screenshot in a text that had a VIN and have done all my own leg work to know it is being built this week. I never got anything from Ford either after the original order confirmation. If I hadn't been pro active I guess I would have gotten a random phone call one day saying "oh your truck is here".....:LOL:
I hope I get as lucky as you but I doubt it.

Sponsored

nathanchrisman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kendall Meridian here too. I ordered mid August and only have the order confirmation so far. My experience with Cody has been good via email, but I haven’t bugged him much since I got the order confirmation.

nathanchrisman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kendall Meridian here too. I ordered mid August and only have the order confirmation so far. My experience with Cody has been good via email, but I haven’t bugged him much since I got the order confirmation.
I did however ask him to remove the spray in liner. He also removed the splash guards because those were showing as unavailable. My priority code went from 19 to 10. :)

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update, just got my scheduled for build email. Looks like it is scheduled to be built the week of October 25th. I'm very excited! I wish it was sooner but i'll take it!

Xlt
Fx4
No bed liner

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Update, just got my scheduled for build email. Looks like it is scheduled to be built the week of October 25th. I'm very excited! I wish it was sooner but i'll take it!

Xlt
Fx4
No bed liner
Me too XL AWD

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats you guys! Mine should roll to "built" in the next day or two so I am hoping it'll be here by mid October.

Good scheduling day for Kendall. My dad's "expedited" F250 to replace the one that got destroyed in a rail shipping accident got scheduled today too but he won't see delivery until November sometime.
Sponsored