Southern Idaho

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
I haven't seen any XLs around Meridian/Nampa. Couple other XLTs and a Lariat.
My Buddy bought one off the Kendall Ford Lot in Meridian after I turned him onto it. Me, I'm waiting for my June 9th Hybrid order
Sponsored

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Embarrassed to say it but it's a walmart brand

Dextero dat1 245/65r17. It's a Walmart tire I thought I'd try. Think it was like 105 a tire so I couldn't pass that up

I got Walmart tires (Nexen) on my F100 if that makes you feel any better. I've had them on for a few years with no issues, so there's that. I've had my truck loaded up heavy, for my truck anyway (1200 or so lbs) and no issues there. Just drove 90-100 mostly freeway miles on them the other day in the rain and I'm still alive!

460 and C6 sitting in the bed on the Nexens.

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho zn9kGW5h

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Embarrassed to say it but it's a walmart brand

Dextero dat1 245/65r17. It's a Walmart tire I thought I'd try. Think it was like 105 a tire so I couldn't pass that up
How do you like those Dextero tires? I have street tread ones on my commuter car and they are smooth, and made in USA. Are yours made in USA and how are they wearing/riding/offroad? Im thinking about painting my XL steelies black and throwing a set of these on when it gets here.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Figured I’d post this in here in case anyone from this side of the state is planning to be in Boise/Meridian this weekend. A few of us are meeting 2/26 @ 10am at Antigua Coffee on Locust Grove & Fairview in Meridian.

Sponsored

MtnLuv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I almost hate to put this out there...... my Hybrid, Lariat, Lux, hard trifold cover, A51 Maverick will arrive at a treasure valley dealer around March 16th. I'm not going to pick it up until March 25th or 26th. Not going to allow it to be driven, but it will be on the showroom. If you want to see it send me a private message. PS... I ordered it June 16th 2021.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for posting. Now I cannot think of anything but Falls Brand hot dogs. Emmmmm....
You will like the Maverick when you compare it to the F-100. I had a '62 F100 Custom, pretty much the same idea as the Maverick. Bed and Cab were connected. But the Mav is a bunch tighter in the way the body ties together. Right now I am trying to figure out how to make this a true 4 link suspension and get some wheel travel so I can take it out in the deep desert.

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will like the Maverick when you compare it to the F-100. I had a '62 F100 Custom, pretty much the same idea as the Maverick. Bed and Cab were connected. But the Mav is a bunch tighter in the way the body ties together. Right now I am trying to figure out how to make this a true 4 link suspension and get some wheel travel so I can take it out in the deep desert.

Ya know, my '77 handles pretty well for being 45 years old, especially since I haven't really done much to it and its basically the stock 70's tech. I think it's just "modern" enough to make it enjoyable to drive on today's roads. You still know a bump when you run over it, but it's not too bad.

I'm assuming your Unibody looks similar to this one I saw in the wrecking yard a few weeks back when I was trawling for parts. Sad to see these vintage trucks getting crushed. It was a pretty solid lookin' truck too. C'est la vie.

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho 4y85Aw3h

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ya know, my '77 handles pretty well for being 45 years old, especially since I haven't really done much to it and its basically the stock 70's tech. I think it's just "modern" enough to make it enjoyable to drive on today's roads. You still know a bump when you run over it, but it's not too bad.

I'm assuming your Unibody looks similar to this one I saw in the wrecking yard a few weeks back when I was trawling for parts. Sad to see these vintage trucks getting crushed. It was a pretty solid lookin' truck too. C'est la vie.

4y85Aw3h.jpg
Mine was in a lot better shape than that one. But the same idea, bed and cab without a gap

OP
OP
Doosenberry

Doosenberry

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco. 77 F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spotted another one the other day, this time in Hansen. Still only the second one I've seen in the flesh in my area.

Ford Maverick Southern Idaho f8RtP3ih

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I wonder who grabbed my two Maverick's ???? Litiha Ford....Carbon Gray XL with Tow package and Moonroof in December delivery Boise
Kendall Ford Lariat Hybrid..Moonroof carbon gray I think it was Feb-March delivery Meridian

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone going to Teton Overland Expo in Idaho Falls this weekend? I had a last minute opportunity to put my Maverick in the Xtrusion Overland booth so hoping to see some other Maverick owners there!
Sponsored