First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My signature says it all.... Nothing scheduled yet...
Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My signature says it all.... Nothing scheduled yet...
Idaho here as well. No production schedule email from Ford but my dealer gave me a VIN and said it is scheduled for production on 9/13!

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Idaho here as well. No production schedule email from Ford but my dealer gave me a VIN and said it is scheduled for production on 9/13!
Which dealer if you don't mind me asking?
Kendall is mine

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Kendall Meridian as well. Ordered and confirmed 7/8.
Dang.....I'm not sure what is hanging my Hybrid up... Maybe its the Hot Pepper Red ?

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dang.....I'm not sure what is hanging my Hybrid up... Maybe its the Hot Pepper Red ?
Maybe? Or maybe you just got caught in that initial skew toward the EB production?

My whole experience post confirmation so far has been odd. No follow up emails from Ford. Kendall sent me a VIN and a screenshot of a portal showing 9/13 build date. VIN allowed me to add the truck to my Ford account but it doesn't show as an order/reservation and their tracking tool shows it as still in order processing, which is weird bc it says a VIN will be assigned once it is scheduled but you cannot even get to that screen without providing a VIN in the first place. Seems like they are using several new systems that don't quite play nice with each other.

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Maybe? Or maybe you just got caught in that initial skew toward the EB production?

My whole experience post confirmation so far has been odd. No follow up emails from Ford. Kendall sent me a VIN and a screenshot of a portal showing 9/13 build date. VIN allowed me to add the truck to my Ford account but it doesn't show as an order/reservation and their tracking tool shows it as still in order processing, which is weird bc it says a VIN will be assigned once it is scheduled but you cannot even get to that screen without providing a VIN in the first place. Seems like they are using several new systems that don't quite play nice with each other.
Because today was schedule day, I ended up calling ford and they told it's still in order status

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Because today was schedule day, I ended up calling ford and they told it's still in order status
Yeah I called the CRC # the other day. They were nice but not super helpful. Said it was in "order processing" but that the dealer would be able to see more details than they could. I'd just like some sort of reassurance direct from Ford that it is being built on 9/13. But I guess I'll just put my hopes on whatever portal Kendall was looking at (it did also seem like the first week included several other builds that were identical to mine based on posts here).

Hoguette

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Toyota Camry
Kendall Ford in Meridian here as well. Order confirmation but no build date yet. I just ordered on 8/13 so not expecting anything for a while.
Hybrid Lariat, Hot Pepper Red.

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Kendall Ford in Meridian here as well. Order confirmation but no build date yet. I just ordered on 8/13 so not expecting anything for a while.
Hybrid Lariat, Hot Pepper Red.
Seems like Kendall is doing a lot of them... Scheduling day tomorrow..Good Luck Everyone!!

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Kendall is showing a bunch of Mavericks online as Dealer ordered and in transit. Maybe I'll get the chance to sit in and drive one before mine shows up!

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got confirmation mine has been scheduled down to the day for 9/14! Fingers crossed it’ll get here by early October.

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Got confirmation mine has been scheduled down to the day for 9/14! Fingers crossed it’ll get here by early October.
And told you? What I mean is did Kendall tell or Ford?

Last edited:

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

And told you? What I mean is did Kendall tell or Ford?
I got tired of radio silence from Kendall and communication from Ford post confirmation email has been non existent. So I found someone with insider access to one of the internal Ford portals and they looked up the VIN that Kendall originally sent me in a screenshot and told me it had been scheduled for 9/14.

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I got tired of radio silence from Kendall and communication from Ford post confirmation email has been non existent. So I found someone with insider access to one of the internal Ford portals and they looked up the VIN that Kendall originally sent me in a screenshot and told me it had been scheduled for 9/14.
Nice, yea the local dealers are too busy to help done deals.....
im still waiting for scheduling
Sponsored