paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Raptor DIY Bedliner Question - has anyone used the Raptor Bedliner kit and sprayed it as is with no tinting? It says "clear tintable" in the ad and I'm wondering if anyone has pictures of spraying a bed as it comes - what does the factory paint color look like if you don't tint it with anything?
I have seen someone post "clear" on here. Don't know if it was Raptor brand, and don't recall the Maverick color. So.....I'm not being very helpful. But I can tell you photos exist!

Edit: Cyber Orange. The most popular Maverick color ;)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ect-clear-bedliner-switches-and-relays.28260/
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Raptor DIY Bedliner Question - has anyone used the Raptor Bedliner kit and sprayed it as is with no tinting? It says "clear tintable" in the ad and I'm wondering if anyone has pictures of spraying a bed as it comes - what does the factory paint color look like if you don't tint it with anything?
I hear it comes out an off white color (tintable without tint). I know that there is a clear in a spray paint type can. They claim for the clear that you do not scuff up the factory paint for the clear. I also hear that the clear is not the same quality and tends to peel up over time.
I have no experience with doing it, that info just came from research I was doing (youtube) a few months back. Please do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

Saltwater Cowboys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 1500, 23 CG XTL Lux, 24 SB Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have seen someone post "clear" on here. Don't know if it was Raptor brand, and don't recall the Maverick color. So.....I'm not being very helpful. But I can tell you photos exist!

Edit: Cyber Orange. The most popular Maverick color ;)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ect-clear-bedliner-switches-and-relays.28260/
So popular they aren’t even offering it for 2024? I would by an orange Maverick if I could, but not CO. It looks yellow to me and I already have a yellow truck.

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Naw, I'm good with my DIBL, but still like this bold color. Though I agree that I can't think of a bold contrasting color that would really work with HPR.
Personally I’m gonna go with matte grey accents when my HPR comes in. Starting with the grey rokblokz mudflaps. Debating a grey SIBL now
Sponsored