kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my maverick purchase earned me 40,000 points and I want to use it for all weather floor mats.

I see there is a 20% off offer going on now
Ford Maverick https://accessories.ford.com - 20% off - Question 1671654788703

I don't see an option to checkout/pay with my points in the website(only taking credit card)

I think I should get the accessories from participating dealer to use my points,
but will they hone the 20% off offer too ?
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Believe you can only use your points at the dealership. Anyone that is successful with other places please post. Do remember seeing something but think it was somehow connected to a dealership, but worked with online purchase with them, not asseccsories.ford.com.

Ended up paying full price with tax to purchase the Ford all weather mats. There are several would have bought, but with the points it was zero cash out of pocket with my Ford Dealer. Plus like the Maverick on the front mats.

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called my dealer today and they said I would have to go on line thru Ford to get the 20%. When I tried to do that in Sept, I found it hard to use and most dealers (mine) do not participate in this with Ford. I recommend to go to fariwayfordparts.net as they will honor the 20% thru next week, send it to your home, and apply the Ford points if you already have the account. You can call them and ask for Nate.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update on using the fairwayfordparts.net site: The shipping may not be free, and in my case ate up the discount available to the end of the year. So I tried again to use the accessories link on the Ford order tracking page to get the parts ordered and delivered to the only dealer which participates in my area, and it would not let me use the code!
Finally I contacted my dealer to see if he would contact his parts department to see if they would order the parts, at list price, to be picked up and paid for when the truck is delivered. No response yet. FUBAR!

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah that accessories site is terrible overall, especially if you try to ship to dealer. I had an order last year that was just never fulfilled and the dealer and website were no help at all. I did just use the 20% off code to order the Air Design flares bc all the other sites that list them for significantly cheaper ended up being $10-15 more total bc they charge so much in shipping. Shipping from the Ford accessories site was $8 to my house and I got them in a week. However I also was not trying to use points….

Sponsored

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Ford mudflaps from Fairway and got them in a couple of days. I ordered a bed cubby from FordParts.com (an actual Ford website) on Dec. 22, have had to call both the local dealer and FordParts.com regarding the order, and STILL don't have it as of Jan. 30.

FordParts says the order delay is the local dealership's fault and the local dealership says they don't even get a notification of what customers order from FordParts.com. I doubt I'll ever use FordParts.com again.

Eja20

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my experience pay the shipping to your house i along with some other people have had trouble getting our items from dealerships and getting the run around. Took 2 1/2 months to get my floor mats

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

In my experience pay the shipping to your house i along with some other people have had trouble getting our items from dealerships and getting the run around. Took 2 1/2 months to get my floor mats
This is the way.
Sponsored