Sponsored

How much are you paying? / Are these good offers?

ReadyMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some one set me straight on X-Plan…I gave my dealer my code and they told me several times the Maverick was not eligible for X-Plan? Is my Dealer screwing me?
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can get the Ford credit card for your down payment. Put $6,000 down and get $300 cash back plus $120 value in points. Sell your trade in and do a down payment with the card.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some one set me straight on X-Plan…I gave my dealer my code and they told me several times the Maverick was not eligible for X-Plan? Is my Dealer screwing me?
I’ve heard a lot of dealers aren’t honoring x price right now.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Not every dealer will take x-plan. I believe there's a list floating around of dealers that will.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven't heard anyone say that any Fla dealers are doing discounts off MSRP. I'm in Orlando. Mullinax in Apopka is MSRP with no dealer fees. I have 2 Hybirds on order with them. One for me and one for my wife. She is now not sure she wants one. Will still keep on order. If she doesn't want then they have one to sell. It was only $100 deposit on each and both refundable if we change our mind once they come in.
Thanks for the reply. Anybody have better luck???

Sponsored

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not every dealer will take x-plan. I believe there's a list floating around of dealers that will.
Correct, not every dealer will accept X-Plan. My dealer has now sent mixed messages.
My salesman told me in June they will accept the X-Plan on the Maverick. His comment was if Ford offers it on eligible vehicles then they will. Very recently I started looking at the Bronco Sport. Not because my Maverick has not been scheduled but I just love the Baby Bronco style. Anyway, another dealer said they are not accepting X-Plans on BS. After speaking to my salesman at the dealership last week discussing potential BS coming in, the sales manager came around, ask how it was going. The salesman said that I was looking at maybe getting a BS and would they accept X-Plan, manager said no but then the manage found out I have been responsible for 3 vehicle sales with his dealership this year, and he changed his answer to "oh yeah, for you we will do the X-Plan".
So, I am now thinking that this dealer isn't accepting the X-Plan.
I'll cross this bridge again when my Maverick gets delivered. probably early next year.
I'm thinking that the first answer from dealer will be a no unless you have a long relationship with them.

Ahab

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm interested in how much everyone will pay for their Maverick.

Here are two offers I have received so far.

My build:

• XLT hybrid
  • Velocity Blue
  • Moon roof
  • Spray in bed liner

Incentives:

• x-plan friends and neighbor
  • college discount

(I have heard different amounts for the college discount - $500/$750 but ford website says $1000 for buyers).

Dealer #1.
1629565381300.png

Dealer #2.
1629565556588.png

What do you think? Any tips for a better deal?
Derek: two thoughts: 1) they are so close I'd go with whichever dealer you felt more comfortable with. 2) Dump the spray in bedliner ASAP. It's a "late-addition" part, aka an add-on they are really struggling with. It will break your delivery heart. Exception would be if it was part of the top of line premium package, which is the case on the Lariat, but not so sure about the XLT. Drop the liner, then immediately work with your dealer to add it AFTER delivery. Many dealers have the service, OR have a local business nearby that works with them. vehicle to have. Good luck - it'll be a grand vehicle to own.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Mav had a MSRP of $32965 with Chapman I am out the door with tax, tags, fees at $33121.17 and I am absolutely ecstatic with that. Alto XLT AWD with every package, sunroof, rear slider, and full size spare. Build date is week of Oct 4. I saved enough to get some kick ass Falken Tires, not a fan of Pirelli that comes with the FX4, they aren’t good in snow and it snows in PA. Feeling pretty good about all of it to be honest. Hell yes!

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I paid MSRP plus 695.. I also got 10% off any dealer ordered options.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
$26620 for the XL AWD 2.0 and $28145 for the Lariat Hybrid

Sponsored
OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav had a MSRP of $32965 with Chapman I am out the door with tax, tags, fees at $33121.17 and I am absolutely ecstatic with that. Alto XLT AWD with every package, sunroof, rear slider, and full size spare. Build date is week of Oct 4. I saved enough to get some kick ass Falken Tires, not a fan of Pirelli that comes with the FX4, they aren’t good in snow and it snows in PA. Feeling pretty good about all of it to be honest. Hell yes!
That's awesome. I'm glad you're so happy. I'm happy too. Congrats!!

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Derek: two thoughts: 1) they are so close I'd go with whichever dealer you felt more comfortable with. 2) Dump the spray in bedliner ASAP. It's a "late-addition" part, aka an add-on they are really struggling with. It will break your delivery heart. Exception would be if it was part of the top of line premium package, which is the case on the Lariat, but not so sure about the XLT. Drop the liner, then immediately work with your dealer to add it AFTER delivery. Many dealers have the service, OR have a local business nearby that works with them. vehicle to have. Good luck - it'll be a grand vehicle to own.
Thanks for sharing. I am going to drop the liner and add on later. That is a really good idea and dont want that holding it up.
Sponsored