Sponsored

How do you use your maverick?

How do you use the Maverick?


  • Total voters
    60

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,691
Reaction score
9,322
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s my primary, almost.
Once a week I drive my 2004 Ford Escape. Just to keep it running.
Its purpose ?
It’s backup.
During bad winter conditions I drive the Escape.
Mainly to keep my Maverick safe at home.
Sponsored

 

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Nick
Joined
Feb 2, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
627
Reaction score
741
Location
Central Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
My Maverick is used to get used for my daily commute, home improvement trips, bulk runs, carrying contractors sacks, all of my extra driving, and taking our RCs to different places including to the track for our weekly club racing.

Ford Maverick How do you use your maverick? 20250302_141946
Ford Maverick How do you use your maverick? 20250426_164122
Ford Maverick How do you use your maverick? 20250419_134025
 

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,113
Reaction score
2,279
Location
S.Carolina
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My wife commutes in our Maverick, and I drive when we go shopping, and use it for house maintenance stuff pretty much every month.
 

grandpa_disney

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 18, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
157
Reaction score
422
Location
Seattle
Vehicle(s)
2024 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I use it to haul my 2 Labradors. We also use it as a truck to haul stuff when our Ram 1500 with an 8' bed is just overkill.
 

Sponsored

ok_brain

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Location
Seal Beach
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Daily driver, but I also have a GX470. I may end up selling the GX and upgrading to a Lariat awd with the 4k down the road.

I just can’t bring myself to unload the GX just yet; it’s been my favorite car.
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
4,923
Reaction score
5,464
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
What's the difference.
To and from work only
Work vehicle
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
4,923
Reaction score
5,464
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I work from home, so it's my errands and weekend camping vehicle. Despite my qualms about some of Ford's choices, I still think it's the best, most flexible vehicle on the market for me and my life.

Some pictures from the past few weeks:

PXL_20250427_183627406.jpg
PXL_20250607_041338591~2.jpg
PXL_20250607_205953013.MP.jpg
Never camp where others can see you
 
 







Top