Sponsored

Help! My wife is holding my Maverick order hostage!

GJohnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 Taurus SHO, '68 Galaxie 500 conv, '18 BMW 340i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello fellow Maverickites. Here's my story. My wife will only trade in her existing car when our Maverick arrives IF I can find someone, anyone, who's ordered a 1st edition hybrid in rapid red and who's willing to swap our order (alto blue lariat hybrid w/ lux pkg., CP360, moonroof and soft tonneau cover) for theirs. Color is EVERYTHING to her, and when we ordered on 11/13 we just missed the 1st edition ordering cutoff.

I don't know if this is even possible, but the good news is, our order has NO dealer markup, and we're still plenty early in the process to change any of these specs, so hit me up if you or someone you know is interested in making a deal!
Sponsored

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dont think you can just change name on order. So unless you and who ever are paying cash and doing a straight trade don’t think you’ll have much luck.

OP
OP

GJohnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do things like this actually happen?
Probably not. The wild hope was there may be a dealer in the forum who has an RR hybrid FE coming and would be willing to trade. Long shot at best.

Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Steal your man card from her purse…
Grow a pair and find a great gal who doesn't play games cause there are tons of them out there.

On the other hand, if this is satire......

ETA: I agree with the person I quoted. Directed towards the OP.

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope this is a joke, otherwise you should be trading in the wife instead of the car.

Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello fellow Maverickites. Here's my story. My wife will only trade in her existing car when our Maverick arrives IF I can find someone, anyone, who's ordered a 1st edition hybrid in rapid red and who's willing to swap our order (alto blue lariat hybrid w/ lux pkg., CP360, moonroof and soft tonneau cover) for theirs. Color is EVERYTHING to her, and when we ordered on 11/13 we just missed the 1st edition ordering cutoff.

I don't know if this is even possible, but the good news is, our order has NO dealer markup, and we're still plenty early in the process to change any of these specs, so hit me up if you or someone you know is interested in making a deal!
Change the order color to Hot Pepper Red and tell her it's almost the same.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Tell her she can buy whatever she wants. You already picked yours out🤣

OP
OP

GJohnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tell her she can buy whatever she wants. You already picked yours out🤣
I actually prefer the RR over the AB as well, but not so much that I'm willing to wait until next year to get it. Either way I'll move ahead with this order because I need a daily driver.

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got some extra red paint if it helps…
Sponsored