Hello fellow Floridians!!!

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Sam Galloway is doing MSRP plus about 900 in stealership fees. Of course they hint about possible Ford incentive but we all know that will not happen. Just waiting to see what kind of snow job I will get on the trade in.
It'd be better to get a quote from car-vana, carmax, or sell to an individual. Galloway is horrible with trade ins even In today's trade-in climate....

Bono7

Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ShelbyGT
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!
Down the street in Fort Walton- XL in Iconic Silver
Area 51 First Edition FWB Gary Smith Ford

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

MomaK61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Subaru Ascent
What were you quoted? If you don't mind me asking... I'm interested in this trim and package also
Are you serious, Horsham Ford has qty 34,405 lined up for sale? Dang!!
I am going through Tamiami Ford. No not lined up for sale that was my quote on my build.

MomaK61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Subaru Ascent

dm813

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what dealer did you order from?
I used elder Ford
I went to Elder 8/26 for trade in eval for my fusion got caught up and ended up placing an order for Maverick lariat. Still haven’t received anything from Ford or elder.
went to Veterans Ford 8/27 got 1000 higher trade in. Ordered the same thing with them and got confirmation email from Ford later that day.
they quoted me 36,060 for Lariat lux package with soft roll cover.
(seems a bit high) will talk with sales rep to see if there’s any wiggle room or else I’ll go elsewhere. I did put a $500 refundable deposit in at veterans for what it’s worth.
Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions please.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Elder 8/26 for trade in eval for my fusion got caught up and ended up placing an order for Maverick lariat. Still haven’t received anything from Ford or elder.
went to Veterans Ford 8/27 got 1000 higher trade in. Ordered the same thing with them and got confirmation email from Ford later that day.
(seems a bit high) will talk with sales rep to see if there’s any wiggle room or else I’ll go elsewhere. I did put a $500 refundable deposit in at veterans for what it’s worth.
I have friends (husband and wife - high ranking employees) one that works at Elder and the other at Sarasota Ford. Long story shortened - the friend's were on vacation - out of country - when I began seeking my registration. Both of the Ford Dealerships were not professional in my estimation. I then went to Brandon Ford, had a great sales rep, but ran into problems when I YELPED their reviews, I commented that I was now skeptical... Brandon F then responded and stated they did not want my business!

That is when I went to Horsham Ford, Pennsylvania.. Tom Borah and his crew have been extremely adept at handling this transaction. Which will then be drop shipped to Ford of Port Richey (that rep was very good as well)... and I will UBER or LYFT to that Dealership to retrieve my Maverick. I highly recommend that you seek the same process - It is inexpensive and high value return (fingers crossed)...

Horsham Ford, Pennsylvania.. Tom Borah - is providing 4% off Dealer Invoice! There is a small PA, doc fee + the customary tag and license + YOUR local County / State Tax they have to charge. The Port Richey Ford dealership is $200 for the delivery - to which they will do the 1st inspection - an additional inspection (not sure why would do that) is $184.00.

My original quotes (which were subject to change) were MSRP quotes... Tom B and his team quoted at 4% off Dealer invoice equated to my overall 1st Edition, Rapid Red with 4 k tow from $37k down to $34k and some change... this was the best deal.

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I went to elder, no deposit. They said they would let me use X plan and the recent Alumni $750 rebate towards the truck. I don’t see a problem with that. It took me 2 days to get an email from Ford after I ordered.

Sponsored

Harry

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Im from Spring Hill Florida. I ordered an Xl 2.5 hybrid . Adde
Added the ford 360,spray in Berliner,tow hitch and back window.
Got an order confirmed but that's it. Ordered back on June 20th. So
who knows when Ill get this truck.

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I was schedule to be built on the 13th. Vin number and everything. Got update email on Thursday that they pushed me back the September 20th. I think they thought the plant would produce more but with current rumor looks like they can only do 1400 to 1500 units a week. My Vin ends with 4590 and if they are going sequential then I think the 20th is still to early. Just happy at this point to have VIN and scheduled. XLT in Velocity Blue with CoPilot360, trailer hitch and full size spare tire.

FLAirGunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Navarre, FL here, so far have not placed an order. Gary Smith Ford in FWB is supposed to be getting a 1st Edition around the 5th of October, so will take a look and then decide what to order. I'm currently leaning toward a Hybrid lariat in Alto Blue with the Luxury Package. Gary Smith Ford said their dealer fees are $880.00. I will probably shop around before I actually place an order, I know there are dealer in Mobile, AL and Panama City that don't have ridicules dealer fees, so will probably drive a little to save the dealer fees!

As for Carvana, I just sold my 2016 Chevy Colorado to them for $26,000. Smoothest transaction I've ever had! I paid $23,000 for it 5½ years ago and our 21K miles on it! There is a good possibility I may not even order until sometime next year, so rather than loose up to $10K by waiting to trade, I took advantage of the current used truck pricing and made a little! That money will sit in some high yield instrument and earn interest until I'm ready to purchase!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Navarre, FL here, so far have not placed an order. Gary Smith Ford in FWB is supposed to be getting a 1st Edition around the 5th of October, so will take a look and then decide what to order. I'm currently leaning toward a Hybrid lariat in Alto Blue with the Luxury Package. Gary Smith Ford said their dealer fees are $880.00. I will probably shop around before I actually place an order, I know there are dealer in Mobile, AL and Panama City that don't have ridicules dealer fees, so will probably drive a little to save the dealer fees!

As for Carvana, I just sold my 2016 Chevy Colorado to them for $26,000. Smoothest transaction I've ever had! I paid $23,000 for it 5½ years ago and our 21K miles on it! There is a good possibility I may not even order until sometime next year, so rather than loose up to $10K by waiting to trade, I took advantage of the current used truck pricing and made a little! That money will sit in some high yield instrument and earn interest until I'm ready to purchase!
Welcome to the forum. I think you've made good decisions.

If you find that "high yield instrument and earning interest" let me know. I'd be interested in that myself. ;)

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Fort Walton here, I ordered from GS Ford in late July and haven't heard anything from them.
Sponsored