First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve seen worse. If they give you a good amount off the vehicle and you don’t have to travel to get it. Then it might be ok.

I hate any kind of add-on’s or “dealer added” BS
Sponsored

FLMav

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Florida Friends! Does anyone know of a dealership that will be showing a Maverick/ getting a stock unit in. I've seen on here some other dealerships around the US have gotten some in. Just wondering...

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!
Down the street in Fort Walton- XL in Iconic Silver

Sponsored

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Area51 LUX 360 Ordered Confirmation 6/14

Last edited:

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gainesville, FL here! Looking for a nice dealer to buy from. Parks is not really that motivated.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Gainesville, FL here! Looking for a nice dealer to buy from. Parks is not really that motivated.
Don't bother coming to Crystal River or Inverness (same dealer). They are MSRP+

I am getting from Chapman Ford Horsham PA. Was going to have it drop shipped to Port Richey but I am now going to pick it up in PA. The reason why I mention this is because I tried having it drop shipped to Ford of Ocala and they were totally clueless about the Maverick in General. So beware using them.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't bother coming to Crystal River or Inverness (same dealer). They are MSRP+

I am getting from Chapman Ford Horsham PA. Was going to have it drop shipped to Port Richey but I am now going to pick it up in PA. The reason why I mention this is because I tried having it drop shipped to Ford of Ocala and they were totally clueless about the Maverick in General. So beware using them.
Interesting. How much are they charging you for the drop ship? Will it be cost effective in the end compared to buying locally?

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. How much are they charging you for the drop ship? Will it be cost effective in the end compared to buying locally?
In my case YES.
I placed my initial order at Crystal River Ford. They wanted $36,900 out the door.
Chapman Ford is charging me $33,400 out the door. I was drop shipping to Port Richey for $200 Courtesy Drop/Drop Ship fee. There are possible other costs by using a Drop Ship such as Dealer Installed Options (DIO's), fuel, and any misc stuff you may want.

By not shipping I can catch a one way Frontier flight from Tampa for $38, Orlando $58 to TTN. Chapman will courtesy pick up at airport. Instead of driving home, approx 990 miles, I'll catch the Auto Train from Lorton VA to Sanford FL. Depending if wife travels, train is $58 or $189 (private room).

Sponsored

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my case YES.
I placed my initial order at Crystal River Ford. They wanted $36,900 out the door.
Chapman Ford is charging me $33,400 out the door. I was drop shipping to Port Richey for $200 Courtesy Drop/Drop Ship fee. There are possible other costs by using a Drop Ship such as Dealer Installed Options (DIO's), fuel, and any misc stuff you may want.

By not shipping I can catch a one way Frontier flight from Tampa for $38, Orlando $58 to TTN. Chapman will courtesy pick up at airport. Instead of driving home, approx 990 miles, I'll catch the Auto Train from Lorton VA to Sanford FL. Depending if wife travels, train is $58 or $189 (private room).
Thanks for the update sounds like a great deal. I will contact them first thing Monday.

Box71

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Florida Friends! Does anyone know of a dealership that will be showing a Maverick/ getting a stock unit in. I've seen on here some other dealerships around the US have gotten some in. Just wondering...
Spoke with Ken Pomeroy at AutoNation in Saint Pete today to complete my order for a Carbonized Gray XLT w/ sunroof. They are hoping to have one in the showroom mid to late September...

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the update sounds like a great deal. I will contact them first thing Monday.
Here is the thread: UPDATE 4% under invoice with @dealersider

You may need to PM Tom (owner of dealership) to see if he will honor rate and drop ship still. He may have the offer off the table. If he will take your order, let me know and I'll give you the dealer info for Courtesy Delivery/Drop Ship.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tampa area... 1st Edition, AWD, 4K Tow in Rapid Red (almost got the Carbonized Grey but I wanted more pizzaz!!) Finally got on the books with the dealership 8/11/21... but still do not have any confirmation from Ford or the Brandon Ford dealer... boy the dealerships in this area are horrible to work with... Brandon F has been decent in comparison.
Sponsored