First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!
Riverview, FL: 1 Alto Blue Hybrid Lux loaded -Sarasota Ford 07/2021 - no word yet +1 Rapid Red First Edition Fully loaded - Ames Ford, Ames IA 08.29.21 - no word yet: 3% off Invoice priced.
Sponsored

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!
SARASOTA, FLORIDA XLT CHILI PEPPER RED!

tcw8848

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bradenton, FL. Lariat Lux AWD 4K Tow Shadow Black.
Paid MSRP. Ordered early July, took delivery December 18th. Ordered from Mullinax Apopka to avoid added Doc fees.

angiec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F 150
Ordered 1/25/22 XLT Ecoboost, full size spare, bed tray liner (hoping it would speed up the process as opposed to a SIBL), swing tool box on driver's side, tonneau hard tri-fold. Ordered from Auto Nation (formerly Cook Whitehead Ford) here in Panama City. No money down and no hurry to get it as I wait on tax return and time to save up even more money. Dealer service fee $700, not a deal breaker. Order confirmed while I was still sitting at the dealer so now I wait. I just need my 2000 Ranger to hold up until it gets here.
I live in Panama CIty Beach and tried several times to order from Auto Nation Ford PC. They were most unhelpful and kept trying to talk me into something else. But I specifically want a small truck with bed, capable of pulling jet skis and small boat. I ended up ordering an Eco Lariat Lux w Tow Pkg & FX4 in Cactus Grey from Mullinax in Apopka (MSRP with X plan discount) on 1/3 and then same build but in Hot Pepper Red from Granger on 1/25 ($3000 under MSRP, which is worth the transport fee to have it sent here to me). I plan to take delivery of both and give one to my son. Guess I will decide which one when I have them both! Considering changing one of them to Carbonized Grey, really wish I could see one in person!

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
I live in Panama CIty Beach and tried several times to order from Auto Nation Ford PC. They were most unhelpful and kept trying to talk me into something else. But I specifically want a small truck with bed, capable of pulling jet skis and small boat. I ended up ordering an Eco Lariat Lux w Tow Pkg & FX4 in Cactus Grey from Mullinax in Apopka (MSRP with X plan discount) on 1/3 and then same build but in Hot Pepper Red from Granger on 1/25 ($3000 under MSRP, which is worth the transport fee to have it sent here to me). I plan to take delivery of both and give one to my son. Guess I will decide which one when I have them both! Considering changing one of them to Carbonized Grey, really wish I could see one in person!
I had absolutely no problems out of Auto Nation Ford PC. I did everything via email. First I went to the Ford Website and did "Build My Maverick" and selected everything I wanted. Then I emailed the dealer and said I was interested in one. She asked me to email her the link of my build. She emailed back and said the hybrid wasn't available right now so I changed to Ecoboost. She emailed me again within minutes and asked if I could come by and sign paperwork before the 27th. At first I suspected something shady but then I read on this forum that the cut off date for orders was the 27th. So that afternoon (25th) I drove over to the dealer, gave them my DL and signed the paperwork. Was a pretty easy process and they did not try to sell me anything extra or try and put me in another vehicle but during my email correspondence with them I said I wasn't in a hurry to get something now. Before I left the dealership the confirmation of order email popped up on my phone and she then explained the process. On my print out there were really no extra add-on fees other than dealer service fee so I will go by this when it eventually comes in and not get anything extra. Might end up using the credit union for financing but haven't decided yet. She did say it would be 6-8 months before ready but that's OK. My wife's car pays off in April and when hers is paid off I will just pay myself that amount and use it for an even bigger down payment.

On the other hand VW of PC was no help back in 2018 when we wanted a Beetle for our daughter. Found one at VW of Ocala and drove down and got what we wanted. The week after we got it VW of PC texted me and said they could work something out. I told them "too late, I already bought one from VW of Ocala".

Last edited:

Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
St Augustine, Lariat, First Edition, Carbonized Grey. Picking it up today!!! So excited 🥳

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I need the scoop on cool camping in your area. As a native-born Floridian, I'm ashamed to say I've never visited the Panhandle.
Ohhhh you have to get to the panhandle.. it is cool starting in Panama City all the way over to Gulf Breeze / Pensacola!!! I love McGuire's Irish Pub in Pensacola!!! When I get mine - let's do a joint (not 420 joint!!) road trip! HAHAHA

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ohhhh you have to get to the panhandle.. it is cool starting in Panama City all the way over to Gulf Breeze / Pensacola!!! I love McGuire's Irish Pub in Pensacola!!! When I get mine - let's do a joint (not 420 joint!!) road trip! HAHAHA
You had me at "Irish Pub!" Count me in!

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wouldn't be much of a road trip for me, but I'm in!

Garry

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eco boost lariat AWD inverter area 51 360 hitch full size spare built, shipped and waiting for delivery Saint augustine

TampaBayMaverickNole

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat alto blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Brandon Ford assured me I could buy one at MSRP, so I asked about add-ons. He mentioned the usual tag/tax/title...PLUS a DEALER FEE of $1199. I told the salesman that was a deal killer; he responded the everyone has that. If you hear any better news about pricing near Tampa please let me know. I live in Brandon.
I haven't heard a word from my dealer at Elder Ford in Tampa just yet. I ordered my Maverick in October 2021 for a late July 2022 delivery. I hope that they don't gouge me

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't heard a word from my dealer at Elder Ford in Tampa just yet. I ordered my Maverick in October 2021 for a late July 2022 delivery. I hope that they don't gouge me
Try Ford of New Port Richey - I ordered from them August of last year - MSRP no more. The ONLY other Ford dealer I would recommend: Sarasota Ford, they sold me at MSRP - that order was placed in July - I still do not have word that it is being built.

I also recommend contacting either Granger Ford or Ames Ford both in Iowa. They both "were" selling at 3% under INVOICE. .

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called all of the Ford dealers anywhere/near around Tampa. All had a "dealer fee" or some such to get another thousand dollars or more above MSRP.
Sponsored