Sponsored

Has anyone contacted Horsham Philly regarding their order after receiving the email?

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted Ed but nothing back. Just curious to know if anyone else heard from them regarding their status and advice on what to do. At least hear their opinion about the email.
Sponsored

Goose839

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed Ed my build specs yesterday around 5pm. Haven't heard back so I just called and talked with someone there who said they are putting through as many as they can today. Said he'd confirm he received my order request. Hopefully will hear something back this afternoon - hopefully a build/order sheet to sign and get it in the system. I have to say the organization and communication at Chapman NE Philly could be better. I guess they can't all be Tim Bartz!

Goose1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed Ed my build specs yesterday around 5pm. Haven't heard back so I just called and talked with someone there who said they are putting through as many as they can today. Said he'd confirm he received my order request. Hopefully will hear something back this afternoon - hopefully a build/order sheet to sign and get it in the system. I have to say the organization and communication at Chapman NE Philly could be better. I guess they can't all be Tim Bartz!
I received an email from Chapman Horsham on Saturday around 5pm notifying me about the order banks closing early this week. I emailed my order specs by 6pm. I got an email this morning at 9:30am with the DORA to sign. They said I should be getting an email from Ford later today, due to system being slow from all the orders. The email on Saturday said they had over 300 orders that they were still entering and all orders will will input in order of received. Let me know if you got any confirmation!

PS: Goose unite!!!

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are probably stupid busy right now. If you got a confirmation email from ford and have signed the DORA and provided chapman with a copy of your driver's license, the only thing to do now is wait...and wait...and wait....

Goose1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are probably stupid busy right now. If you got a confirmation email from ford and have signed the DORA and provided chapman with a copy of your driver's license, the only thing to do now is wait...and wait...and wait....
I didn’t get the email from Ford yet but signed and returned the DORA with my DL.

Sponsored

Goose839

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email from Chapman Horsham on Saturday around 5pm notifying me about the order banks closing early this week. I emailed my order specs by 6pm. I got an email this morning at 9:30am with the DORA to sign. They said I should be getting an email from Ford later today, due to system being slow from all the orders. The email on Saturday said they had over 300 orders that they were still entering and all orders will will input in order of received. Let me know if you got any confirmation!

PS: Goose unite!!!
My fellow bird of a feather! I got my build sheet from Ed Simpson at Chapman NE Philly late Friday afternoon and got the confirmation email shortly thereafter. I know they were swamped. Ford really should've taken the reigns on getting MY22 orders done on a separate earlier date. As it is, we're at the mercy of dealers taking (or not) Ford's guidance to issue priority code 10 to MY22 conversions.

LushRoller

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did any of you fellow Chapman orderers send a copy of your driver's license with the order? I was just asked to sign a copy of the build sheet with no request for driver's license but after reading the other thread about COVP and ROVP I'm a little worried my order will be rejected without the driver's license.

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crud.
I still don’t have a build sheet from Ed and I sent my specs back on the 5th
As much as I don’t want to, I think I’m going to have to call this morning.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crud.
I still don’t have a build sheet from Ed and I sent my specs back on the 5th
As much as I don’t want to, I think I’m going to have to call this morning.
he is going in order of the emails received. I emailed him on July 22 and was contacted yesterday. I went through the hoops and got a Ford confirmation email at midnight.

LushRoller

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone heard anything about allocations at Chapman Philly? I ordered from them but it was on the 18th so I'm sure a lot of people were ahead of me.
Sponsored