pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting - mine says In Production (since about the 13th) but no date like yours. Did your original In Production have a date, or did that just roll over once it hit Build/Shipped? Clearly their system is not updated in real time... and not particularly specific as it says "the plant where the vehicle was built", which is only one.
Mine was the same (including same date), yesterday afternoon it updated to 'built'. It doesn't yet say shipped, only that it is being prepped for shipping. It does also now have an estimated delivery date of 10/28, which I expect will likely update again once it actually moves to shipped.

The only email I ever got was the order confirmation.
I was in the same boat - thankfully Granger provided my VIN when it was scheduled back in late July.

There was no date when it said in production. The system seems to update only a few times a week and late in the day. Like M/W/F updates.
Actually from what I observed and what others have been posting, it appears to change to 'in production' with no date exactly 1 week in advance of your actual build date. Mine updated on 9/6, then my actual build date of 9/13 was added to the 'in production' bullet on the tracker timeline. It remained there until yesterday when it was marked as built with a date of 9/18. It is now showing as built, awaiting shipment.
Sponsored

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
There was no date when it said in production. The system seems to update only a few times a week and late in the day. Like M/W/F updates.
Sounds right - the system lags reality. BTW - you a 2.0 or hybrid? I imagine you went for AWD in NH, which determined the rest of the basic setup. I'll be interested to see when the first hybrid gets delivered... hopefully mine! LOL...:love:

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds right - the system lags reality. BTW - you a 2.0 or hybrid? I imagine you went for AWD in NH, which determined the rest of the basic setup. I'll be interested to see when the first hybrid gets delivered... hopefully mine! LOL...:love:
Yes XLT 2.0 AWD with all the main packages.

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish the tracker would confirm the estimated build week. I received the email with build week 11/8 but the tracker shows just order confirmation. I am kind of paranoid that somebody could screw up something and everything will be undone....

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was the same (including same date), yesterday afternoon it updated to 'built'. It doesn't yet say shipped, only that it is being prepped for shipping. It does also now have an estimated delivery date of 10/28, which I expect will likely update again once it actually moves to shipped.

I was in the same boat - thankfully Granger provided my VIN when it was scheduled back in late July.

Actually from what I observed and what others have been posting, it appears to change to 'in production' with no date exactly 1 week in advance of your actual build date. Mine updated on 9/6, then my actual build date of 9/13 was added to the 'in production' bullet on the tracker timeline. It remained there until yesterday when it was marked as built with a date of 9/18. It is now showing as built, awaiting shipment.
Good info. "In production" = lined up in the queue (maybe painting, etc)+ 1 week to beginning of assembly + 5 days in the line + 6 weeks to you (fingers crossed). Total figure 8 weeks from "In Production" to receipt, unless you ordered unavailable add ons which will hold it up.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good info. "In production" = lined up in the queue (maybe painting, etc)+ 1 week to beginning of assembly + 5 days in the line + 6 weeks to you (fingers crossed). Total figure 8 weeks from "In Production" to receipt, unless you ordered unavailable add ons which will hold it up.
My estimated delivery date is showing 10-28, so about 6 weeks from my build week. About what I was expecting!

Pamelaak

First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Echo Sport
I ordered mine on 8/14 and haven't gotten a single email about anything 😖 no confirmation, no build date no order status. nothing!!
Id go to dealership and get proof that your order was turned in . I got my paper receipt of truck order the same day.

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Id go to dealership and get proof that your order was turned in . I got my paper receipt of truck order the same day.
Ohhh, Alaska, that's a long haul... Dealer if any good should give you paper receipt same day, Ford confirmation the next. I'd normally recommend buying from Tim Bartz (see all the threads by him), but at least educate yourself on the process through his video on YouTube. Maybe he can order it for you and have it drop shipped to AK but that might fall outside his ability. Or have it drop shipping to Seattle and drive it home...if not in the dead of winter!

Sponsored

Pamelaak

First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Echo Sport
Ohhh, Alaska, that's a long haul... Dealer if any good should give you paper receipt same day, Ford confirmation the next. I'd normally recommend buying from Tim Bartz (see all the threads by him), but at least educate yourself on the process through his video on YouTube. Maybe he can order it for you and have it drop shipped to AK but that might fall outside his ability. Or have it drop shipping to Seattle and drive it home...if not in the dead of winter!
Hey, Try a little kindness. It wont hurt. Have a great day.

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OK so have you guys received your trucks yet? If so how long did it take to get to you?
Sponsored