First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given scheduling, it's probably not anything to get that excited about, but it's the first positive news I have gotten since I verified that Ford had the order some 4 1/2 months ago. BTW I did not get an email from Ford, I got it by calling the Ford marketing number. I went to vehicle tracking and could register it there, but haven't been able to download the window sticker.
Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Shared your sense of excitement upon receiving a VIN in mid-December (also via phone).

In my case the window sticker showed up about a month later (blue sticker) and changed to green about a week after that. Anecdotal, not necessarily indicative of anything approaching a predictable time frame.

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Got my Window sticker and a week later it is built!

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given scheduling, it's probably not anything to get that excited about, but it's the first positive news I have gotten since I verified that Ford had the order some 4 1/2 months ago. BTW I did not get an email from Ford, I got it by calling the Ford marketing number. I went to vehicle tracking and could register it there, but haven't been able to download the window sticker.
Did you call your dealer to check the build week? Ford Customer Care could not provide that information but only the dealer can.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you call your dealer to check the build week? Ford Customer Care could not provide that information but only the dealer can.
I have not. I'll do that. Thanks
I called my salesman today and he sent a form showing build week of 4/18 so I guess that's good. Do I know what this means? No, not really.

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I called my salesman today and he sent a form showing build week of 4/18 so I guess that's good. Do I know what this means? No, not really.
It means that your truck will be built the week of 4/18/2022. Keep in mind that this date is just a tentative date and can fluctuate. It's still a great sign that you received a VIN and build week though, congrats!

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the same build date estimate, pushed back from 03/28. Vin was in the same email from Ford. If you have not received any emails from Ford the dealer may have mispelled something in your email address on the order paperwork they send in when you order. It happened to me but was an easy fix on the dealer's end. I still cant get my window sticker. Link doesn't work
Sponsored