Sponsored

FX4 Tow Hook License Plate Mount solution?

Anton4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think my dealer had to add that even though there is not a charge for it listed, maybe that is why.
Mine was listed as “no charge” on the window sticker.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have license plate frame as part of my build order on an FX4 as well. I assumed that was for the front. I got nervous about that a couple of days ago and double checked. I think my dealer had to add that even though there is not a charge for it listed, maybe that is why.
They didn't have to add it, the plate holder for the front bumper is automatically added as part of the build. It doesn't come installed from the factory though, it has to be installed by the dealer prior to delivery.

I asked Granger to not install it, and they did not - simple request to your dealer to refrain from installing the plate holder, which they'll probably just throw under the back seat storage.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They didn't have to add it, the plate holder for the front bumper is automatically added as part of the build. It doesn't come installed from the factory though, it has to be installed by the dealer prior to delivery.

I asked Granger to not install it, and they did not - simple request to your dealer to refrain from installing the plate holder, which they'll probably just throw under the back seat storage.
Im overseas. Likely they will do whatever is legally required here. Military Auto Sales is hardly what I’d call a typical dealer…

Deacon

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
hey guys, not sure if this i allowed, but my Maverick did't come with the front license plate bracket. anyone have one they don't want? I'll pay shipping to get it to Maryland.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

hey guys, not sure if this i allowed, but my Maverick did't come with the front license plate bracket. anyone have one they don't want? I'll pay shipping to get it to Maryland.
Ive got one

Sponsored

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
contact your dealer, ford should have sent one with your vehicle. it is listed on the window sticker.

Deacon

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
contact your dealer, ford should have sent one with your vehicle. it is listed on the window sticker.
I called them and they said mine didn't come with one. Ford doesn't have a part number listed for it yet either so they can't order it in.
Sponsored