First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So the Alla WT21W/7W in red for red tail lights work. Interesting was going to try them in my XLT
They work but there maybe hyperflashing on the instrumental panel inside the vehicle, but not outside. If you are in no rush, you may want to wait on the Lasfit as they will be canbus ready which means anti-hyperflashing.
Sponsored

Lorenrn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the Alla WT21W/7W in red for red tail lights work. Interesting was going to try them in my XLT
Did just install these bulbs in my XLT and they did work in my case. Per the company make sure the vehicle is running when you test them. They look great and work great. Good lick.

Mvitanovec

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Did you end up figuring this out?
This is so easy to remove. It is made to be removed from the front lens. You will use a plastic installation tool to pry under the yellow lens closest to the wheel well.

Then push the lens forward toward the opposite side. This might not be understood. Look at the photos of the lens when you push the lens it will press on the tab opposite from the plastic tool. This will then unlock the tab and it will poop out.

Mvitanovec

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
@n1sxl thanks for posting your process!
It was crucial to me figuring this out.
However, as you will see in my first image, my hands are too large to squeeze in there so I had to come up with an alternative method. Also indicated in the picture of my hand is the amount of time I tried to reach my big maw up inside the bumper cavity ...
PXL_20220205_215633453.jpg

I noticed the side marker light housing might be able to be unclipped if I could somehow pull the clip on the far side (from the wheel well) [I used a long allen key] while working a screw driver back behind the light housing. [In retrospect, something thinner and more hook-like might work better - but a small and thin flathead would work great in any case].... It worked! 😃

Hopefully my images are illustrative. I apologize if the salt offends anyone. Apparently salt is cheap here near the Great Salt Lake, so it's the primary road treatment during winter storms. If anyone has clarifying questions please ask and I will try to explain more thoroughly.
While I had already taken apart far more, I believe this method only requires the felt to be pulled back (maybe 4 or 5 clips removed). None of the plastic of the undercarriage needs to be touched.
PXL_20220205_215611611.MP.jpg
PXL_20220205_215449175.jpg
PXL_20220205_215512915.MP.jpg
PXL_20220205_215442515.MP.jpg
PXL_20220205_215452681.MP.jpg
Ford Maverick Front Marker bulb replacement 3A3A9566-EADF-4BAB-AD54-B75FBBF474FF

Sponsored

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is so easy to remove. It is made to be removed from the front lens. You will use a plastic installation tool to pry under the yellow lens closest to the wheel well.

Then push the lens forward toward the opposite side. This might not be understood. Look at the photos of the lens when you push the lens it will press on the tab opposite from the plastic tool. This will then unlock the tab and it will poop out.
Been trying to say this for months. Everyone making it harder than it needs to be

dddinstructor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hiram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT FWD, 2.0L Ecoboost Engine, 8-spd Automatic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got some LED to install for the front marker lights in the bumper. Passenger easy access from the wheel well. And the driver side. That is different. Seems the computer module is right there. Any suggestions or is there is any easy to get the driver side marker light in the drivers side bumper?
Sort of kinda of. Set aside the inner wheel well line. Then the plastic protector over the computer module.

Then some got my hand and arm in there. Twisted the socket out and change to the led bulb.

Not the easiest thing to change for sure.
Thanks for sharing . . . any instructions on how to remove the computer module cover too?

OP
OP
n1sxl

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for sharing . . . any instructions on how to remove the computer module cover too?

No I did go that far. If you follow the thread backwards you can see the yellow lens can be removed to get the bulb. Instead of going the wheel well liked I tried.

Sponsored

Andy704

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got some LED to install for the front marker lights in the bumper. Passenger easy access from the wheel well. And the driver side. That is different. Seems the computer module is right there. Any suggestions or is there is any easy to get the driver side marker light in the drivers side bumper?
According to the owners manual, you can pop far side marker lights out with a trim tool, no need to take the wheel well apart. I also ordered the marker lights will be putting them in tomorrow, I’ll let you know how easy it is the pop them out for future reference.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are called engineers. And they mess with anything because they don't have to install or work with it.
They need to stick with working with engines and not messing with side markers.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the kit from Lasfit and they all worked fine. The front fender side markers can also be accessed using a trim tool and pry from the outside. Be careful not to scratch the paint, maybe put some masking tape over the are you will pry against. There is a thread somewhere on this site showing how to do all of this.
Sponsored