Sponsored

Found a Maverick on the lot today...and I see why.

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good thing I decided not to hold my breath. Delivery now between 8/12 & 8/16. Iā€™m super confident this isnā€˜t happening then, either.
ETA of 8/11 has changed 3 times. Itā€™s a moving target. The truck is 2 hours away at the rail yard in DE waiting for a car carrier to bring it to PA. Itā€™s been there for 2 weeks.

Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They did not. It was what it was. I'm still very happy with the result and openly I'm ok with it.

Five days in and I'm hooked.
If I found the right build, I'd be tempted to do the same. What's the status of the one you had/have on order?

HRG

Uber_Doom1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VB EB AWD FX4 & CG BS OBX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I found the right build, I'd be tempted to do the same. What's the status of the one you had/have on order?

HRG
No status. Ordered 12/1. It's the lux pkg holding it up I'm sure.

*The one on order is EB AWD XLT lux with tow.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They did not. It was what it was. I'm still very happy with the result and openly I'm ok with it.

Five days in and I'm hooked.
Congrats. Wouldn't be my choice but if you're happy then good for you.

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

so I just bought a F.E. maverick area 51 from a private owner, yeah I paid for it, no meat left on the bone to flip it, it's flipped out,, but I am happy.
But if by chance I would sell it, the price would be in the AREA 51 ,000

20220804_124354.jpg
Great looking truck, nicely optioned (graphics, and bed cover) drive and enjoy for years to come!

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There are some good dealers still, not many, I bought mine in Brownsburg, IN and it is being built this week. The new sticker was $3K more at $35,150. My dealer is going to honor my original price of $31,500. I guess because I have a bill of sale and pre-traded my truck. My salesmen told me that, we'll see when I pick it up at the end of the month. 2022 Lariat Hybrid, RR, FE, mud flaps and bug shield only added options beside what it comes with. It will be little over one year from my order date of 8/20.
The price on the window sticker is what the new cost is on the day the truck was built. Your cost is what it was on the day you ordered the truck. You can also get the truck financed by Ford, for the rates that were offered on that date. Any good dealership won't try to raise the price on you.

Sponsored

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are some good dealers still, not many, I bought mine in Brownsburg, IN and it is being built this week. The new sticker was $3K more at $35,150. My dealer is going to honor my original price of $31,500. I guess because I have a bill of sale and pre-traded my truck. My salesmen told me that, we'll see when I pick it up at the end of the month. 2022 Lariat Hybrid, RR, FE, mud flaps and bug shield only added options beside what it comes with. It will be little over one year from my order date of 8/20.
Did you receive your First Edition? I ordered Lariat Hybrid, FE, RR, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 on 7/26/21 & have had 14 pushbacks since end of May when it first went into Production. I think I'm getting close as my production date finally filled in on the tracker to 8/15 & Ford CS gave me a eta of 9/10 to my dealer which I don't think will happen as it is still at the plant. Will call CS this afternoon again & see if any movement. Thirteen months since I ordered today. Also the mods popped on the tracker, I'm told this means my truck is built??? Don't know why it hasn't shipped yet? Ford CS assured me that no Chip Holds.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Internet Justice!

Seriously comrade, why do you hate Capitalism?

Golf Mill Ford, Niles, IL, White Hybrid Lariat "like new" (with 38 miles) hidden in the back lot, with no sticker, was verbally said to be priced at "$49,999". To which I said "And you said that with a straight face", turned and walked away.

Ford Motor Company, if you're paying attention, this "38 miles 'like new' Hybrid Lariat" has all the earmarks of a scam order, placed internally as a Retail order that ain't. Please hit 'em hard where it hurts...

holy triumvirate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree these markups are a shame, but it seems to me to be the norm. That's the market. Has anyone actually seen one retail anywhere close to MSRP recently? There seems to be at least a handful in inventory where I am at any given time, and they're all priced through the roof. XLs routinely for $40k.

Rickola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I heard not sure if true that Ford MIGHT say if you sell your car after only owning it less than a few months your warranty is void for the new owner. a friend said he saw it on a youtube video I could not confirm if true.
They won't. Manufacturers warranties on consumer goods are transferable to the new buyer under the original terms.