Sponsored

See? Today is the reason I bought a Maverick...

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Home Depot to return a small item that I didn't need, and of course, I had to wander around, especially to the Clearance sections scattered throughout the store (which isn't my normal store, which makes it even more interesting). Anyway, I spotted two solid-core pine doors in the exact size that I need to finally put some new doors on my kitchen pantry. I ripped out the '70s-era sliding doors some time ago, and the wife has been bugging me ever since.

Anyway, at 75% off, I had to bite, and with the Maverick, I just slid those puppies into the bed, cruised home, and put them in the garage...where they'll probably stay for months. :D

But, seriously, with the Fusion I used to have, that would not have been possible. Now I can haul lawn debris to the county disposal site, trash to the dump, pine doors from Home Depot, and STILL get 40+ MPG. I love this thing.

For those still waiting, it's worth it. I waited over 9 months and am very glad that I did.
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ehhh, I could totally fit those in the back of my Escape.. ;)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I went to Home Depot to return a small item that I didn't need, and of course, I had to wander around, especially to the Clearance sections scattered throughout the store (which isn't my normal store, which makes it even more interesting). Anyway, I spotted two solid-core pine doors in the exact size that I need to finally put some new doors on my kitchen pantry. I ripped out the '70s-era sliding doors some time ago, and the wife has been bugging me ever since.

Anyway, at 75% off, I had to bite, and with the Maverick, I just slid those puppies into the bed, cruised home, and put them in the garage...where they'll probably stay for months. :D

But, seriously, with the Fusion I used to have, that would not have been possible. Now I can haul lawn debris to the county disposal site, trash to the dump, pine doors from Home Depot, and STILL get 40+ MPG. I love this thing.

For those still waiting, it's worth it. I waited over 9 months and am very glad that I did.
So glad it has been worth the wait, Andrew!

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid