Sponsored

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Yep, got the email from the blue oval’s POS system. Didn’t have anything else to do so I replied with a great big, heaping helping’ of WTF FORD! You don’t communicate with me since my order (and $25,000) deposit went in, then you have the balls to do this shit! Again, WTF?!
Sponsored

Jcaver98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GMC Sierra
Order processing sounds like”you are in no mans land”
That is not the case. Every order that hasn't been scheduled yet is probably showing the same thing.

Gaucholoco

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the email at 1213 AM EST.
Order confirmed 10/20/21 from Flood Ford (RI)
Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT, lux, CP360, sliding rear window

I'm in with the October orders, so I know its a coin flip essentially on whether or not I will get pulled for MY22 production (especially with all the constrained items I have). But here's my question, and it's just an observation, not a complaint or gripe about waiting:

This week was supposed to be scheduling for 5/2 build week. Aside from a handful of people scheduled for 4/25, does anybody know if ANYONE actually got scheduled for 5/2?

I feel like the 5/2 scheduling emails would go out and then this email we received would go to all of those who didn't get scheduled asking for patience. Maybe if you didn't receive one of these emails but your order is confirmed, it means you are about be to scheduled?

Regardless, at least Ford broke radio silence. In a way, if nothing else, it serves to "double-confirm" your order.
I was scheduled for week of 4/18, then received update email recently on 3/11 that I was changed to the week of 4/25. I then received the latest email on Saturday, so no idea what the hell is going. I tried searching for other people on the forum that were in a similar situation, but the search capabilities on this site are not the greatest.

Jimco41

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 Runner
Yep, exact same thing. I ordered December of 2021 and haven't heard anything since from my dealer or Ford but then again, I haven't expected to either. My dealer was very upfront with possible wait times and gave me a 5-7 month minimum wait time. The way things are going I just assumed I'd be getting a 2023 model. That being said I'm prepared to wait. I couldn't believe it when I saw the email notification from Ford official, but my balloon was popped rather quickly. The email tells me absolutely nothing, but it's nice to hear from them, I guess?
I was the same way. Finally got an email only says I have to wait longer.

Sponsored

dirk41

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting on 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
41 pages !!!!! You've got to be kidding me. Sure the email told us nothing, but we have ALL been bitching about the crickets chirping when if came to information from Ford. It did communicate that our orders still exist and Ford knows who we are. Granted not much help, but we asked for it.
They pissed me off even more with this email than anything. First “communication” in 6 months and instead of simply saying we’re sorry things are taking so long but we’re still hoping to get your truck made they have to throw words like “change” and “update” in there then give absolutely no updates other than keep waiting. Worst customer experience I think I’ve ever had. If I wasn’t so excited by the truck itself I would’ve canceled and gotten something else a long time ago

DannyP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2017 Escape SE, 1929 Model A Coupe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was just happy to get an acknowledgment that they still had my order and that it will be built eventually. I have a high mileage F150 that’s still getting me where I need to go so I’m good for now.
I would rather have an email like this than not hearing anything.

Holdmybeer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala
I was just happy to get an acknowledgment that they still had my order and that it will be built eventually. I have a high mileage F150 that’s still getting me where I need to go so I’m good for now.
I would rather have an email like this than not hearing anything.
I

Holdmybeer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala
Looks familiar, just received that email too.
I guess I'm in the camp of, damn some kind of communication.

Sponsored

MrJO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yep got one too. Ordered 1/19/2022 with Lariat trim EB with FX4, Co-Pilot 360 & 4K tow package. Only accessory I added was the 110v/400W outlet. Anybody know anything in those packages holding things up?
I think becasue of the chip shortage everyone is talking about, the 360 & 4K package may be affected and cause delays

Teannw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TeAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat alto blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think becasue of the chip shortage everyone is talking about, the 360 & 4K package may be affected and cause delays
Ordered almost exact same on Jan 10th

CareBear

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Sorry about your cousin. With the color options, I seriously only considered this color. I still was really concerned about all the different colors in the interior clashing with the exterior. The Area 51 goes really well with the interior. I love it. I also like the bronze over the orange any day... Check out the water bottle I found yesterday 💙 ($3 at DG 🤣)

Ford Maverick Ford sends out (blanket spam) email -- "An Important Update About Your Order" IMG_20220321_083452455_HDR
Sponsored