First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not complaining, but I've never had a vehicle that generates as much interest as the Maverick. Nearly every time I'm out, someone is looking at my truck and more often than not, I'm approached with some questions about it. Ford needs to give us a number of some sort and allow us to hand out referral business cards. Every Maverick sale nets 5000 FordPass points or something. :)

We were down in Williamsburg, VA, last week to drop off the kid at college, and I had four people ask me questions or make favorable comments in two days. Seems like I'm driving a Maybach, not a Maverick! Ford needs to ramp up production to meet all this demand.

Incidentally, the Ambassador suggestion is slightly tongue-in-cheek (unless someone from Ford thinks it's a good idea, then I'm game!). ;)
Sponsored

Mav_Not

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Fusion hybrid, 16 Focus, 20 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Must be the VB color. In 4 months of driving, I've only had one person honk at me at a red light and they were mainly excited that they might get their order soon.
I'm not complaining about the lack of attention. 4,000 trouble free miles to date, this little truck is not only fun to drive but can carry a fair load. I don't miss the Ranger and the 6' bed at all.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not complaining, but I've never had a vehicle that generates as much interest as the Maverick. Nearly every time I'm out, someone is looking at my truck and more often than not, I'm approached with some questions about it. Ford needs to give us a number of some sort and allow us to hand out referral business cards. Every Maverick sale nets 5000 FordPass points or something. :)

We were down in Williamsburg, VA, last week to drop off the kid at college, and I had four people ask me questions or make favorable comments in two days. Seems like I'm driving a Maybach, not a Maverick! Ford needs to ramp up production to meet all this demand.

Incidentally, the Ambassador suggestion is slightly tongue-in-cheek (unless someone from Ford thinks it's a good idea, then I'm game!). ;)
The check is in the mail.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why would Ford pay for referrals when they sell every one they make. If you like your dealer because he treated you right and you want others to be treated as you were, get a few business cards from your salesman and hand them out. That's what I have done because I got my Hybrid XLT in 97 days at MSRP.
Sponsored