Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Found these online for turning radius

Outback 18.05'
Ford Maverick 20'
Ford Ranger 21'
Jeep Wrangler 17.25'

2 door Bronco will probably be similar to Wrangler

Going from a Honda Element to a Maverick the turning radius will be something I miss

Honda Element 17.45'

My old Chevy Silverado had a turning radius of like 30' though so 20' isn't bad :) My original reg cab ford ranger had a turning radius of 18.37'

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t drive while sitting in the backseat and I’m also going to assume that most people here will spend less than an hour in the backseat of their own Maverick. My rear seat passenger is a child and if he bitches about the legroom he can walk.

Sponsored

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for all the turning measurement confirmations, hombres!!!

Wifey's BS Badlands turns extremely well/tight, even when compared to my 2 door Jeep (while performing the unscientific hard/90 degree left hand turn into a parking space...)

OP
OP
dldsm7

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had a new 2015 OutBack. Yeah, rear seat room can't be compared as the subie has much more plus rear seats recline (nice). Checking specs, it looks to be a whopping 5 inches more. Don't carry passengers much so it's not a huge issue for us.

Honestly, if subaru cross-licensed more toyota hybrid tech like they did with the crosstek hybrid and put in in outback, I'd get it over the mav. hybrid as I find a large box more useful overall than a partially always open smaller box.
5” more? The AWD shown is only 2” more (legroom) - subi is 38.1 while maverick is 36.9”! I thought it would “feel closer” than it was

OP
OP
dldsm7

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t drive while sitting in the backseat and I’m also going to assume that most people here will spend less than an hour in the backseat of their own Maverick. My rear seat passenger is a child and if he bitches about the legroom he can walk.
yes, however I often have friends/family coming for rides to places so having ample room is something that I highly consider.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2006 Tundra (1st Gen) DBL Cab 4x4 has a turning radius of two football fields; I welcome the Maverick with open arms!
Sponsored