dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy appreciate your videos and all the information you provide!! Perhaps setup a patreon to get a new mic, cause the last couple of videos your audio is cutting out 🤔 ;)

Reactions: wjg

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to the Hybrid order holders! For those wanting a 2022 model, better get your order in before Nov. I finally was able to update my profile picture yesterday with the real deal. Proud owner of an Ecoboost. Great feel and lots of power. No regrets. ;-)

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy appreciate your videos and all the information you provide!! Perhaps setup a patreon to get a new mic, cause the last couple of videos your audio is cutting out 🤔 ;)
Have a good mic just need to change my settings. I have a lot of background noise so I try to cut adjust gain and other settings to help. Thanks for the feedback (see what I did there)

Dandylion

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Fit, 2007 Chev Silverado
Have a good mic just need to change my settings. I have a lot of background noise so I try to cut adjust gain and other settings to help. Thanks for the feedback (see what I did there)
It seemed that the mic cut out most when you turned your head to your left to read a computer screen to. view the questions. When you faced directly toward the camera and mic, seemed to work mostly good. Thanks Tim Bartz for all your good info!!

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm not in a position where I can watch a video at the moment. What is the revised OKTB timeline?

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would rather hear some background noise vs cut out! Just my opinion 😁
Sponsored