Sponsored

Ford Financing Rates apply at time of purchase (not when you place order)

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like this got cleared up but incentives should be locked from the time you placed your order. I qualified for a $1000 rebate when I placed my order in June that was $750 when I took delivery in January. Called ford program headquarters and they gave me a new code for the $1000 incentive no problem.

They told me that incentive lock is typically done automatically by the dealer but I think they have the option to turn it off. If your dealer is giving you a hard time call ford program headquarters and they should be able to look things up pretty easily.
thank you all for the advice. I shared this thread with my dealer yesterday (waiting to hear back) but in the meantime I’ll give ford a call to see if I can get things squared away. Nothing is easy!
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thank you all for the advice. I shared this thread with my dealer yesterday (waiting to hear back) but in the meantime I’ll give ford a call to see if I can get things squared away. Nothing is easy!
It should be easy. Your dealer is getting paid because they're supposed to the product expert, factory liaison.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't want to scroll through 8 pages of posts so I'll just ask it here:

I failed to record the financing rates at the time of my order, Sept. 2021. I want to play with an amortization schedule to see what financing would work for me, using the rates at time of order. I know we had 0% for 36 months, and 1.9 % I think for 48 but what were the other rates and for how long?

MarcVelovious

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
I don't want to scroll through 8 pages of posts so I'll just ask it here:

I failed to record the financing rates at the time of my order, Sept. 2021. I want to play with an amortization schedule to see what financing would work for me, using the rates at time of order. I know we had 0% for 36 months, and 1.9 % I think for 48 but what were the other rates and for how long?

You can't scroll through 8 pages and need this info hand delivered to you?

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can't scroll through 8 pages and need this info hand delivered to you?
yes please. i was hoping someone had the foresight to had saved them.

Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Found them. Never mind. Thanks for those that helped and just didn't complain.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that also don't want to scroll this is what I found from @fordvideoguy
Ford Maverick Ford Financing Rates apply at time of purchase (not when you place order) 1650739108209

Synthesyze

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also wanted to chime in and report that I was able to use my $500 Farm Bureau cash incentive in combination with Ford's price protection and 0.9% 48-month financing. Prior to purchasing the Maverick I was hearing from people that they were both individual incentives and I would not be able to stack the incentives, so I'd either have to accept the $500 Farm Bureau cash and pay 1.9% 48-month financing OR do not use the Farm Bureau cash and get the 0.9% 48-month financing.

MarcVelovious

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
Found them. Never mind. Thanks for those that helped and just didn't complain.
Complained about your inability to perform a 20 second Google search or read through a whole 8 pages? the humanity!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Complained about your inability to perform a 20 second Google search or read through a whole 8 pages? the humanity!
I searched more than 20 seconds. Went to numerous threads and couldn't find what I was looking for. Glad your ability to search is so successful and far less time consuming than mine.

Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also wanted to chime in and report that I was able to use my $500 Farm Bureau cash incentive in combination with Ford's price protection and 0.9% 48-month financing. Prior to purchasing the Maverick I was hearing from people that they were both individual incentives and I would not be able to stack the incentives, so I'd either have to accept the $500 Farm Bureau cash and pay 1.9% 48-month financing OR do not use the Farm Bureau cash and get the 0.9% 48-month financing.
Did you get the$500?
My dealer also accepted it with the 0% for 36 when I purchased, saying Ford would send the $500.
Called recently and they are saying Ford is denying the Farm Bureau $500 with the financing I got.
Will be following up as they didn't call back last week.

Synthesyze

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get the$500?
My dealer also accepted it with the 0% for 36 when I purchased, saying Ford would send the $500.
Called recently and they are saying Ford is denying the Farm Bureau $500 with the financing I got.
Will be following up as they didn't call back last week.
Well I hope I got it now. I just got my Maverick this past week and didn’t have any problems at the dealership so if they come back and say something afterwards I’ll let you know.

MarcVelovious

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
I searched more than 20 seconds. Went to numerous threads and couldn't find what I was looking for. Glad your ability to search is so successful and far less time consuming than mine.

The dedication you have to the information you desire is immeasurable.

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I just spoke with someone from Ford Customer Relation dept. and apparently the rates that offered online through Ford.com will be applied at the time of purchase of the vehicle as opposed to the time of you placing the order. This means if your purchase or delivery is in October 2022, whatever rates offered at that time will be applied and not the 0% that had been offered last year. This is contradictory to some dealerships telling their customers that their rates are locked in at the time of placing their orders Just want to put that out.
Got mine Tues. same MSRP and 0.9% for 48 months. Just as promised. But then I have an honest dealership.

Mavlanta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Ordered in July last year and picked up last month. They honored price and financing offers (did 0.9% for 48), as well as First Responders discount. Fwiw
Sponsored