Sponsored

Ford Financing Rates apply at time of purchase (not when you place order)

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I hope I got it now. I just got my Maverick this past week and didn’t have any problems at the dealership so if they come back and say something afterwards I’ll let you know.
Update on my particular situation.

I joined the Farm Bureau in January of this year before I purchased my Maverick.
I got the price protected MSRP from when I ordered last year 7/14/2021.

I am being told that I can't get the Price protected MSRP and use the Farm Bureau certificate that was issued this year. Even Tim on the forum confirmed this. I am not sure why that matters. So if your getting Price protected MSRP from last year, you have to have been a Farm Bureau Member Last year. Not sure if you had to be a member Before you ordered or not.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Farm Bureau discount is not mandatory for dealers to accept. They also don't allow "stacking" of discounts either in some cases in Smart Vincent. I got a $750 cash incentive by mail that I accepted and then tried to do Farm Bureau as well and it wasn't allowed. Just 1 or the other.

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my dealer gave me the rate from last year when i ordered. didnt even have to ask.

Granted im in Canada and it wasnt a great rate to begin with (we dont have the promos the US get).

Synthesyze

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update on my particular situation.

I joined the Farm Bureau in January of this year before I purchased my Maverick.
I got the price protected MSRP from when I ordered last year 7/14/2021.

I am being told that I can't get the Price protected MSRP and use the Farm Bureau certificate that was issued this year. Even Tim on the forum confirmed this. I am not sure why that matters. So if your getting Price protected MSRP from last year, you have to have been a Farm Bureau Member Last year. Not sure if you had to be a member Before you ordered or not.
Mine went through just fine. I signed up for Farm Bureau in January 2022 for my August 2021 order. I had the Farm Bureau $500 Cash incentive applied to my order, as well as received the price protection from August and the promotional 0.9% interest for 48 months.

But...

They messed up on the paperwork while filling out the credit application and I did not correct them. They submitted the request as 0.09% for 48 months. It's been a month now and I have received my first statement regarding my first payment and it is still matching the same interest rate and payment.

Ford Maverick Ford Financing Rates apply at time of purchase (not when you place order) bdgY8UZ

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm curious to see what the Ford dealership offers. My truck is shipped, and I should be able to pick it up by June 2nd or so, so I went to my local CU and got pre-approved for 1.99%. The CU says it's good for 30 days, up to June 10. If Ford offers me .9% I would probably take it, but I do like to patronize the local CU.
Sponsored