Ford Financing Interest Rates Increased

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Keep in mind we have been floating in a state of non-inflation for over 10 years in this country. Unfortunately the current political party has cured that and we will soon reach a state of hyperinflation. Either way the Ford rates right now from Ford motor credit are ridiculously low. I was going to pay cash for my new Maverick but instead I paid 0.9% for 48 months which means they are lending me nearly 20 grand for a grand total of $340 in finance charges. I would not lend my mother 20 grand for 4 years for $340 bucks I kid you not. Keep in mind you're borrowing the money in 2022 dollars and you are paying the bulk of it back in devalued 2023 through 2025 US dollars which will buy you about $0.80 on the dollar based on a minimum projected inflation of around 2%. It's not what it cost it's what you pay folks! I would borrow as much money as I could right now at.09% even on a traditionally depreciating asset such as an automobile. Of course the Maverick already shows every sign of appreciating In value rather than depreciating,
Sponsored

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
And when it comes to putting actual values on inflation I can prove anything from 2% to 20% given the proper values the proper schedules and the proper depreciation chart. Benjamin Disraeli said it best to quote - there are three kinds of lies there's a lie - there's a damned lie and there's a statistic