Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I asked my dealer why I wasn't getting any emails from Ford about my built. He said Ford doesn't send emails in Canada,that all that stuff is sent to them and they would send it on to me.I was wondering if you find that to be true.
Sponsored

Arundelman

First Name
Arundelman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I asked my dealer why I wasn't getting any emails from Ford about my built. He said Ford doesn't send emails in Canada,that all that stuff is sent to them and they would send it on to me.I was wondering if you find that to be true.
I found it to be true. My Dealer in Ottawa supplied me with my order number then later when available my Vin I have been able to follow on line at the present it is at the build stage. Hope this helps

OP
OP
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks it does.

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found it to be true. My Dealer in Ottawa supplied me with my order number then later when available my Vin I have been able to follow on line at the present it is at the build stage. Hope this helps
Where did you order from? I ordered from Campbell Ford, all they gave me was a purchase agreement form, no order summary or anything else.

Sponsored

D&Dmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI & Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have nothing from FORD. It seems to all go through the dealer. Our dealer is getting a stock unit in 2 weeks but nothing on our order.

OP
OP
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It can be frustrating not really knowing what's happening with your maverick. You have to hope your dealer isn't lazy about getting you information. Don't understand why Ford Canada has a different process than the States.

JMEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid, '06 Volvo V70 AWD, '90 CR-X SiR
Would be nice to have real time updates online like the Americans do! Even if you get your VIN and register it on your Ford account online, there's really not much more you can do with.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It can be frustrating not really knowing what's happening with your maverick. You have to hope your dealer isn't lazy about getting you information. Don't understand why Ford Canada has a different process than the States.
This is exactly how I feel as a first time Ford customer - I wish Ford Canada would improve the customer experience as this seems very old school and I don't trust my dealer staff once the deposit and order is in to care at all about me. So far when I have sent them questions about this process/ timing they barely respond, or maybe address one question in an email with a list of 3.

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Sponsored

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in Kingston. Followed my build and shipping perfectly fine using:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

You need the VIN and order number (got mine from my local dealer).

Even followed it on the rail at

https://palsapp.com/?fbclid=IwAR2y4AZFx7L8wGGD1mCzjN7-mm1CpHbZF3g7WXWUypfHElSTZwnjcY6ITAE
Thanks a lot! As soon a I get a VIN I'll get them to confirm the order number and use your links.

Vewdu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Thanks a lot! As soon a I get a VIN I'll get them to confirm the order number and use your links.
Just an FYI that tracker isn't very accurate, you're best calling ford customer support or talking to your dealer. I tried tracking mine and it shows me nothing useful, not even the build date which the dealer and the phone rep both were able to tell me.

Your mileage may vary though.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an FYI that tracker isn't very accurate, you're best calling ford customer support or talking to your dealer. I tried tracking mine and it shows me nothing useful, not even the build date which the dealer and the phone rep both were able to tell me.

Your mileage may vary though.
Yeah I appreciate that- I spoke to a fellow at my dealership yesterday who I trust and he basically said the same thing regarding how reliable those trackers are.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I phoned Ford of Canada and got a scheduled build date of JAN 10. I ordered my Truck Sept 24.
What information did you need to provide?

Edit- that’s pretty soon by the way!

Thanks.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
VIN and order number which you can get from your dealer.
I called this week, I don’t have a VIN yet but gave the nice lady some of the other order details. She looked up my file and said my order is now in “processing”, which isn’t quite there yet but hopefully means a VIN and estimated build date soon .
Sponsored