First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We all know these trucks come down the same factory line. But Ford Canadia has had zero communication with us and (it's dealers if I'm to believe my dealer) on the constraints and options. I called Ford Canada a week ago and even sent the US dealer bulletin to the rep I spoke to. "We are Ford Canada; that notification doesn't apply to us," I called her on it and asked to escalate. I was supposed to get a callback. I get my LUX order might not get built this year. Can Ford please confirm that the US communications and the post by the official Ford rep here apply to Canadian orders?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But you can still order them there and not here?!

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And no hybrid lariat WTF
This is my biggest gripe! No push button start or adaptive cruise, two things I've had in my past cars for years and years.

Sponsored

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah the lack of communication is insane for something that’s 30,000$+, at minimum they should send us emails monthly saying we are still in the cue, so we don’t feel forgotten about.

My dealer was disappointing as well, I felt like I was doing a Craigslist deal, I gave them my deposit and they didn’t even send me an official email, it was a text message shitty photo of part of the order form, intentionally cropping out some info with other paper laid over it 🤣
For $30k purchase I’d expect a nicely written email, even if it’s standard boiler plate, congratulating me on the purchase deposit and explaining what I ordered etc., maybe some YouTube links to promo videos. These guys are just lazy and shitty at their industry.

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not to sure that Ford here in the USA is any better, sorry to hear about Canada

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid2015 Honda CBR300RA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer called me on Monday and said my truck had arrived at the railyard in Illinois. She told me they get updates on Fridays, so it seems like there's definitely information flowing through Ford Canada.
Sponsored