First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The guy was great. He has one on order too. Anyway, "Yes, you are still in processing". I brought up the 8/4 date potential and asked if I did not hear by 8/4, it would be a 2023? He stated there will be an Email sent out "this week" advising if your order will be pushed to 2023.

More to come I guess.
I got the same info this morning about an email coming. They said if I request a 2023, the price will increase. But if Ford bumps me, they will guarantee the 2022 price. I keep notes, not that it makes much difference.
Sponsored

OP
OP

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the same info this morning about an email coming. They said if I request a 2023, the price will increase. But if Ford bumps me, they will guarantee the 2022 price. I keep notes, not that it makes much difference.
Thanks for noting. I am simply anxious to know where my sons order stands. I was amazed at the responses to this post. Anyway, I do hope any information comes soon.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine's built. Wonder if I'll get an email telling me that it won't be delivered until 2023 :ROFLMAO:
LoL. Dudes, I was KIDDING!

I did just get an email. It didn't say my delivery would slip to next year, but it did push it out another month.

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got my $100 gift card and of course all the Maverick shirts are sold out in my size...
Just curious... is the gift card and shirt something we should expect? Is it for certain orders?

Sponsored

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford customer service was giving out $100 gift cards for Ford merchandise when people that had delays called in and complained. Not sure what the criteria was, but after hearing about it, I asked the person when I called a few months ago and they gave me a gift card via email. It is only good at the merchandise store, not accessories. Most of the Maverick stuff was sold out or in the wrong size for me. Finally about 2-3 months after getting the gift card, I ordered 4 t shirts and if cost $99 and I got a free tote bag made of recycled plastic along with my order and free shipping. I got 2 Ford shirts and 2 Maverick shirts.

Walknasty55

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
I got the same assurance from my dealer. There was a caveat though that I could not change anything on my order. No taking off constraint items, changing the color or anything. Because that would change the order and basically null the contract and price assurance with the dealer (because it would technically be a different vehicle).

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just curious... is the gift card and shirt something we should expect? Is it for certain orders?
As mentioned above, you have to request the gift card. Some have said that they were offered one, but I never was. Also, I asked several times in the chat, but was told I had to call. I ended up calling yesterday and just flat-out asking and they gave me one in an email. There are no shirts in addition to the gift card. The gift card is for Ford merchandise and all the shirts I wanted to buy in the store were sold out.

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree with Tim. There are no emails coming today.

Sponsored

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just now. I am sorry to see this.

Ford Maverick Ford customer service claims emails coming this week for those getting bumped to 2023 Maverick 1656519230888

Ford Maverick Ford customer service claims emails coming this week for those getting bumped to 2023 Maverick 1656519335374

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else receive this email from Ford?

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else receive this email from Ford?
Per the text the actual email won't go out until 3pm EDT. This looks like an internal memo. Maybe to dealers??

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Per the text the actual email won't go out until 3pm EDT. This looks like an internal memo. Maybe to dealers??

Yes, it is a heads up to dealers.

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Per 93Nighthawk...IIRC he works for a dealership or vendor for ford and sent out a previous email a few months back concerning an email notification delivered to dealerships.....
Sponsored