Sponsored

Is FORD customer service always this bad?

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford and your dealer have zero impact on delivery. ZERO. That is up to the railroads and transport companies. It will get to the dealer when they decide. Ford customer service has no idea on dates once it leaves the factory. If it would make you feel better you can drive up to Wayne and have a picnic outside the drop yard fence and look at it.
BTW a Ford dealer had one of his personal orders sit at the drop yard 9 months.
Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BTW I thought the House behind your truck looked pretty cool so I clicked on your website to find it is a rental cabin. Very nice and I thought if was great you have your Maverick in the 360 tour!
Thanks! I decided to retire early during covid, and do something different. We'd owned the land for some years, and always had the goal of building a log cabin someday. So, we bumped up the time frame a few years, now we're trying to pay it off before my wife retires in <5 years, when we can actually move there. It was always a retirement home for us by plan, so the temporary rental business is a new twist. Just started listing in April, and it's taking off like crazy already, so we're very excited about that! Still, can't wait to live there full time, that region of Ohio is a magical place! :)

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good dealers keep you updated. My dealer let me know each step of the way where my Maverick was when it was shipped, up to the time it hit the local rail yard in Dallas area ready to be picked up by transport truck, which took only 2 days from time it hit until on dealer site.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! I decided to retire early during covid, and do something different. We'd owned the land for some years, and always had the goal of building a log cabin someday. So, we bumped up the time frame a few years, now we're trying to pay it off before my wife retires in <5 years, when we can actually move there. It was always a retirement home for us by plan, so the temporary rental business is a new twist. Just started listing in April, and it's taking off like crazy already, so we're very excited about that! Still, can't wait to live there full time, that region of Ohio is a magical place! :)
Good luck and I wish you a fabulous retirement!
Sponsored