Sponsored

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
I remember seeing a glimpse of one in red in one of the promotional videos Ford released on launch day. A really quick 1 second flash. Sneaky Ford.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like it personally. I've always liked the practicality and appearance of trucks with a bed cap. I'd rather have this than a tonneau, even though it probably costs about twice as much as the factory hard tonneau covers.

Sponsored

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the idea. But I basically want a lifted, hybrid Transit Connect rather than a truck, so that's not overly surprising.

I'm fine with the extra height even if it looks a bit wonky as I worry about having less space in a Maverick than my current TC behind the second row due to the higher load floor. I'll be very interested to see the floor to top of cap measurements to compare the useable space.I'm not sure about the slanted back. I can tell if it actually makes any of the space less useable given that I'm sure the tailgate is thicker than the rear window.

Sponsored

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
I ordered mine with the slider rear window, I wonder if they will have a slider going into the cap, if they don't I will just stay with the tonneau cover.

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Don't care for this topper. I think there will be aluminum toppers available that would suit my needs better. It would be light enough for me to remove and put on by myself. Ideally, I would pair this with a between the rails fold up tonneau that could be left on the truck and the topper would fit over.
I want an old school aluminum topper!

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
may be the result of wind tunnel testing?
Legit. And I really am only buying for the MPG. So anything that cut those numbers would have to be easy to install/remove.
Also interested in small pop up tents.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you're buying for MPG get a tonneau cover.
Sponsored