1. Is the hybird reliable? Same engine as Ford Escape hybird - probably.
2. Why no hybird AWD? In the future probably.
3. Why no plugin hybird or EV? It maybe has enough space for a larger battery, in the future maybe.
4. Why not more high end options on the Maverick? Because it's a cheap truck
5. Why not so few interior color options? Because budgeting.
7. Why no super cab or regular? Maybe in the future, most likely not.
8. Can you lift or lower the Maverick? Obviously yes, there's going to be aftermarket options.
9. What aftermarket accessories can I get for Maverick and when? The same aftermarket accessories you get find with other trucks, in the future when people have the specs to make them.
For me the question isn’t whether the hybrid engine is reliable, it‘s ”is the CVT tranny reliable”? CVT’s are known for annoying rpm holding and poor reliability. This is why I took the 2.0. Not the engine itself but the regular automatic transmission it’s mated to.