Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can I get a little help here?

I’m looking for the Hood Deflector for my soon to be delivered MAV and I’m having trouble finding it on the Ford Accessories site.

They were there before the last update to the site and now they don’t seem to be. It may just be me.

I haven’t found any aftermarket either.

Thanks.
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is a list I posted in another thread. FairwayFordParts.Net

The truck isn't listed, but you can search on their site for the part numbers, but I mostly looked them up by going to google and entering the part number. Then just look for the FairwayFordParts listing. You get next day ship, no tax and they are very responsive via email or telephone. It's a legit dealership.

Bed Extendervnz6z99286a40a$291.88
Weather Mats F&Bnz6z1613086aa$139.65
Bug Deflector Aeroskin IIvnz6z16c900c$71.02
Window Shadevnz6z18246a$71.02
Tailgate Damper Assemblyvnz6z99406a10a$40.95
Door Scruff Plate - Blackvnz6z99132a08a$102.94
Tailgate Lettering - Blackvnz6z9942528a$79.00
Decal Kit – Side speed stripevnz6z6320000a$63.04
Sun Shadevnz6z78519a02a$63.04
Gatorback Mudflap - Frontvnz6z16a550c$196.96
Gatorback Mudflap - Rearvnz6z16a550d$196.96
The "All Weather Floor Mats Front & Back" listed above is for the EcoBoost Maverick you need part number NZ6Z-1613086-BA for the Hybrid Maverick. The floor hump height is an inch less for the Hybrid because of the High-Voltage Battery.

You really need to order the correct one for your Maverick.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just the rubber bed mat. I was thinking about the smoked hood protector/deflector until I found out it's applied via adhesive. That's a little too permanent for me.

1633632039157.png
This and anti tailgate theft after scheduled and using points.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
will let you know. Just got my shadow black Hyper Dip emblem kit from DYC. Planning to do both Ford ovals and the chrome XLT on sides. Already took the AWD badge off and have the black tailgate letters.
How hard was it to remove the AWD badge ?

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those who have/are ordering the:

VNZ6Z-99406A10-A​
Damper Assembly​

the instructions state that you have to remove the "bottle opener" on the tailgate as it interferes with/could damage the damper.

The "bottle opener" is more than that as it is also a tie-down on the tailgate and I don't want to lose the capability of those tailgate tie-downs.

So I ordered this:

CrocSee 4 Pack Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors Trailer Cargo Hooks Bolt on D Rings V Rings Heavy Duty

CrocSee 4 Pack Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors

I will put these on in place of the two tailgate "bottle opener/tie-down"s so they match as I really do not have a need for the "bottle opener".

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those who have/are ordering the:

VNZ6Z-99406A10-A​
Damper Assembly​

the instructions state that you have to remove the "bottle opener" on the tailgate as it interferes with/could damage the damper.

The "bottle opener" is more than that as it is also a tie-down on the tailgate and I don't want to lose the capability of those tailgate tie-downs.

So I ordered this:

CrocSee 4 Pack Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors Trailer Cargo Hooks Bolt on D Rings V Rings Heavy Duty

CrocSee 4 Pack Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors

I will put these on in place of the two tailgate "bottle opener/tie-down"s so they match as I really do not have a need for the "bottle opener".
That's not a bad replacement, For me I don't think loosing 1 tie-down will be a problem for the time I would use it and I do like the damper a lot. I am making a list of things I find cool but not ordering any until after I get my truck, other than the damper and bed mat. Want to use it for a couple weeks and then decide what to add.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How hard was it to remove the AWD badge ?
dental floss and a hair dryer had it off in 2 min. Little bit of goo gone to take off the leftover adhesive and you’d never know it was there.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
dental floss and a hair dryer had it off in 2 min. Little bit of goo gone to take off the leftover adhesive and you’d never know it was there.
Sweet -

SactoJohn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat 2.0EB First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm going to use my FordPass Rewards to get the Pet Rear Seat Covers as I have two large dogs I take places.

My girfriend has a 3D printer and is super excited to print some accessories for the backseat/underseat FIT attachments. She also has a Circut printer and is going to make me my own lettering kit for the tailgate. She is a graphic designer and she thinks she can copy the First Edition Graphics for the rear lettering kit.

Sponsored

fordmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going to use my FordPass Rewards to get the Pet Rear Seat Covers as I have two large dogs I take places.

My girfriend has a 3D printer and is super excited to print some accessories for the backseat/underseat FIT attachments. She also has a Circut printer and is going to make me my own lettering kit for the tailgate. She is a graphic designer and she thinks she can copy the First Edition Graphics for the rear lettering kit.
If you're not planning to sell them, I'm sure there are a bunch of people here that would appreciate the patterns for the rear lettering if you make them :)

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
^^

I ordered through FairwayFordParts.net. they take Ford points, and prices are 20% cheaper!
How did you use your Ford points, I don't see anywhere to add them during checkout?

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going slow but this is my list ATM
Tailgate damper
FITS kit from Ford for $50
Rubber bed mat: Will be using the Mav to move signs around town(I'm a Realtor) and the mat may be good for noise and keep the signs from getting bounced around as much

Tailgate letters: Love the idea but will wait and see what options come out besides just 1 color.

Tonneau cover: Never had one in the past but thinking about one for when we go fishing to hide the gear. I like the look where it's at the level of the bed not on top of it.
eBay has tailgate letters in various colors including Hi Vis

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a list of things I'd like to order.
But, I'm not planning on getting anything,
at least until I know my truck is finally scheduled for build!
Will see what it comes with, and I may add a few things at that time.
And order the rest over time.
Sponsored