- Thread starter
- #16
well as advertised it protects the back of the rear doors and cuts down on wind noise. maybe the dogs leashes. attached the ad.
Sponsored
It would be good to know if they really cut down any wind noise. I also would think they would keep the inside of those panels cleaner from road spray (salt?) but, may impede the ability to flush it out also. I think mostly they do provide a more finished appearance.well as advertised it protects the back of the rear doors and cuts down on wind noise. maybe the dogs leashes. attached the ad.
![]()
The Maverick uses torx + bits. I found out the hard way when adding the strut. A standard torx may loosen the bolt but you run the risk of damaging the head of the bolt. I bought this set on Amazon.
![]()
This is a good kit to have especially for us Maverick owners.
Thanks for the picturesok.ok..ok...I get it..pictures....sorry..lol![]()
![]()
![]()