Sponsored

Financing % rate lower than 1.9% for 60 months?

DClink

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Escape XLS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone found a better rate than 1.9% for 60 months?
Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone found a better rate than 1.9% for 60 months?
I havenā€™t; for general public the best Iā€™ve found was PenFed credit union and they have a 2% 60 month and 2.4% 72 month.

You have to drop a measly $5 in an account and wait 3 months but then you get those member rates.

Last edited:

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a link to DCU? I donā€™t know what that is but Iā€™d like to check it out.
Looks like it might be this:

www.dcu.org/borrow/vehicle-loans/auto-loans.html

edit to add, this requires eligibility and a referral from an existing member or organization.

also, check your local credit unions, you may qualify for membership and they often have very competitive rates.

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone concerned about this 1.9%/60 month (or 0.9%/48 month) going away prior to vehicle delivery? Dealership told me the rate can't be locked in until a vehicle is delivered. Since I'm looking at a solid 6 month wait at least, I'm a bit leery...

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't 0%/36 months be a lower rate? Or 0.9%/48 if you really needed a lower payment.

I'd really be hesitant to stretch out the loan on a Maverick for any more than 3-4 years. When supply chains have most of the kinks worked out, these will be a dime a dozen and used units will have depreciated like mad. Only you can properly assess the risk/opportunity cost for your situation of course.

Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't 0%/36 months be a lower rate? Or 0.9%/48 if you really needed a lower payment..
Sure, the rate would be lower but the terms are also different. Thatā€™s usually how it works.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone concerned about this 1.9%/60 month (or 0.9%/48 month) going away prior to vehicle delivery? Dealership told me the rate can't be locked in until a vehicle is delivered. Since I'm looking at a solid 6 month wait at least, I'm a bit leery...
I gave dealer a check for 500 down on Hybrid XLT 9/8 then when I heard 1.9 offer ending 10/4, I talked to my dealer salesman. Later that day he texted me a screen show I was locked in at 1.9 and that screen shot had a vin # and then texted me with build date 11/8. I can't remember signing anything but they cashed my 500 dollar check. Tracking site showed my window sticker on 11/18 and has not changed yet.

I have stopped by a few times to see my salesman with cookies once and zucchini bread once, just to be nice. He has always been friendly and looked up things on his computer. Told me production date changed. Today (11/23) he said is has been built so next thing is shipping but he had nothing yet.

To date I have gotten ZERO -NONE emails from Ford.

Glad I have a friendly salesperson. Truth will be when truck arrives and we finish the sale. I don't expect any surprises. I did ask once "are we still at MSRP?" he said "yep". He also said if there was a better rate at time of deliver I could get that. My Prius in 2016 was zero %. 1.9% is not a big deal to me since I am financing under 11k.

Last edited:

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

BS. Chapman said itā€™s locked in at time of order OR if the rates improve you get that option. Yep got it in writing via an email. Picked mine up last week at 1.9%.
I canā€™t believe some dealers are absolutely clueless or they are just asses either way itā€™s ridiculous

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't 0%/36 months be a lower rate? Or 0.9%/48 if you really needed a lower payment.

I'd really be hesitant to stretch out the loan on a Maverick for any more than 3-4 years. When supply chains have most of the kinks worked out, these will be a dime a dozen and used units will have depreciated like mad. Only you can properly assess the risk/opportunity cost for your situation of course.
Uh, I have no plans of selling so I could care less about depreciation. Other than current times buying a new car was never equitable however the price of the Maverick makes it a deal in my mind. I smile every time I drive mine.

Clark6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Buick GrandNational 1996 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well what do the credit score have to be to get the 0.9% for 4 or 5 years? ( with Ford financing)
I was looking at 4 but need to know whats the criteria rating?
Sponsored