First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Riding the Bike up to the Martinsville Race saw a Maverick in traffic. It looked sweet in person and the Velocity Blue looks amazing! Can't wait to get mine!
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Riding the Bike up to the Martinsville Race saw a Maverick in traffic. It looked sweet in person and the Velocity Blue looks amazing! Can't wait to get mine!
I can't wait to see my first one. I'm sure I'll be just as excited as when I saw my first bear in the wild.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't wait to see my first one. I'm sure I'll be just as excited as when I saw my first bear in the wild.
I finally saw one. I wouldn't exactly say "in the wild". It was at my dealers lot. One of their employees owns it. I could only look from a distance. Velocity Blue. It was nice. Can't wait to actually sit in mine.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
I have seen 2 up close at dealer and one on the road. All were black. Looked smaller on the road then up close at dealer. Can't wait to drive one, guessing it will be the one I ordered for first time.

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
I have seen 2 up close at dealer and one on the road. All were black. Looked smaller on the road then up close at dealer. Can't wait to drive one, guessing it will be the one I ordered for first time.
Sat in one at a dealer I couldnโ€™t drive it because I went to go see it&it sold in less than 24 hours. It looks small from the outside.But,Iโ€™m 6โ€™5โ€ plenty room in the inside especially the backseat where I could sit w/6ft driver.

Sponsored

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I've seen only one, at the dealership, and it too sold in 24 hours. I find it amusing, and rather strange, that the better part of over 30,000 people are ordering a vehicle that they have never seen w version of in person. Not throwing shade, since I too am among that group. And even stranger to me is how passionate most of us are about it...lol

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
I've seen only one, at the dealership, and it too sold in 24 hours. I find it amusing, and rather strange, that the better part of over 30,000 people are ordering a vehicle that they have never seen w version of in person. Not throwing shade, since I too am among that group. And even stranger to me is how passionate most of us are about it...lol

I wanted a maverick but needed to see one in person before ordering. Have not been able to drive one as both at dealer sold. . . I was worried it would be too small but was surprised how much interior room. Also bed did not appear small. I think part of the problem is how big trucks have gotten. It changes your perception of size.

Maverick bed is a good size and I like how I can reach over it. Going to be very useful.

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer has a 37k Lariat on the lot that has not sold in 2 weeks.

it is the only one within 70 miles of my house on a lot. I have yet to see one on the road.

I did see a new Bronco on a car hauler and one on a lot. The only two I have seen.

gills65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We saw finally saw our first one last Sunday on SH 121 N/B around The Colony TX. The driver noticed my wife taking pictures and they gave each other thumbs up. The truck looked great

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I wanted a maverick but needed to see one in person before ordering. Have not been able to drive one as both at dealer sold. . . I was worried it would be too small but was surprised how much interior room. Also bed did not appear small. I think part of the problem is how big trucks have gotten. It changes your perception of size.

Maverick bed is a good size and I like how I can reach over it. Going to be very useful.
Totally agree. It suits my purposes well, with the normal size. I get it that big boys need want big toys, but old women just need to be livin'. While some of my truck will click the want buttons, I need a vehicle that can be useful. It's a tool.

Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just saw my first maverick on the road today. An Area 51 XL.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I will say I went for the Maverick initially for the utility/mpg but did not care for its looks.

In person though it was really handsome, I'd rather it sat up another inch or so but it was super roomy, everything felt pretty nice. Definitely cheap but I can't get over how much better the car looks in person. Worth noting that silver, while a pretty boring color normally, looks really good on the truck in person and its why I went with it. May still switch to a cyber orange but I"m not sure.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've yet to see one...

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
See one daily.... in my driveway under the car port... ,muahahahahahahahahaha sorry lol

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue

yes check out my post for interior room kind of the same thing with a Kia Nero very deceiving how big the backseat is and how he could slide a 62 cm bike right in the back, Real easy
Sponsored