First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw my first Maverick today when I was leaving Culver’s in Palm Coast. It was an Iconic Silver XLT with AWD! Nice hard cover trifold. Had to resist the urge to go back into Culver’s and yell, “Who owns the Maverick out front?!” (Didn’t want to be a creeper.) Nice truck, whomever you are! Seeing yours in person gave me hope for March.

Ford Maverick Saw my first Maverick in the wild! C2A31D28-A684-4FD2-838E-DA9D4511B336
Sponsored

Snowbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a silver XL in Sarasota. This truck looks great in that color and convinced me that silver is what I will go with if I order one.

Have seen two in Area 51. That is nice as well but too dark when not in direct sun for my taste. Pretty cool color that looks different depending on lighting.

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw a silver XL in Sarasota. This truck looks great in that color and convinced me that silver is what I will go with if I order one.

Have seen two in Area 51. That is nice as well but too dark when not in direct sun for my taste. Pretty cool color that looks different depending on lighting.
I see a lot of Area 51 and Cactus Gray Broncos in this area. Area 51 does look really dark in certain lights, and Cactus Gray needs to be renamed Chameleon, because to me it looks anywhere from off white to mint green.

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored