First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Union Pacific gave a date of last night to arrive at local offload yard, no updates yet on their tracking to say it arrived
It looks like you are in VA, which is served by Norfolk Southern. Call the NS line for more detailed updates.
Sponsored

foulbeast

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick (I hope someday)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took delivery yesterday of my Lariat Lux. Love it. Dealer installed the tri-fold hard tonneau cover.

Ford Maverick February Build Month Thread mav

OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you don't mind, can you keep me posted on when you take delivery of yours? Curious if it will be before me.
Any update on your Maverick yet?

Stopped by the dealer and had them check vinview. Mine is still in a railcar, but at a storage location around Delaware. Guess they don't have enough room to unload it at the Delaware facility. Vinview shows "estimated" ETA of 3/30 at 8am. I'm not holding my breath on that...

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Stopped by the dealer and had them check vinview. Mine is still in a railcar, but at a storage location around Delaware. Guess they don't have enough room to unload it at the Delaware facility. Vinview shows "estimated" ETA of 3/30 at 8am. I'm not holding my breath on that...
Mine is in Atlanta Georgia finish date 4/6 😀👍 I’m hoping

Sponsored

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yes! Sorry life has been busy, but it finally arrived on March 20th. I picked it up the same day. Total time from order to delivery was 527 days. It took about 35 days from shipped to delivery.

OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes! Sorry life has been busy, but it finally arrived on March 20th. I picked it up the same day. Total time from order to delivery was 527 days. It took about 35 days from shipped to delivery.
Nice congrats!

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my tints done today! Here in the South Florida sun, you NEED tints. Went extra dark this time around but I went with ceramic tints. Looks very dark from the outside but doesn’t look too dark from the inside. Got 15% on the two front, 70% on the back and rear to have it match the front and 35% in the windshield.
Ford Maverick February Build Month Thread 4AC94730-91B3-41F6-9833-F6570E0989B2

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Got my tints done today! Here in the South Florida sun, you NEED tints. Went extra dark this time around but I went with ceramic tints. Looks very dark from the outside but doesn’t look too dark from the inside. Got 15% on the two front, 70% on the back and rear to have it match the front and 35% in the windshield.
4AC94730-91B3-41F6-9833-F6570E0989B2.jpeg
It looks so good, love the new addition. :)

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FORD order tracker is still saying estimated delivery of 3/25 to 4/7 - but got an out of the blue call from the dealer this afternoon saying 'Your Maverick is here. When do you want to pick it up?' Decided I wasn't taking any chances and said 'I'll be there in three hours'. Transaction went very smoothly - agreed upon pricing, no dealer add-ons, private offer and Farm Bureau offers all set and ready, and they gave me nearly what I was looking for on my trade-in. Donley FORD in Ashland, OH. Third vehicle I've bought from them and they've always treated us well. Here's the requisite pic to prove it's all mine after 501 days!!

Ford Maverick February Build Month Thread 1680230886576
Sponsored