First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a $500. rebate on my 23 MAV order from Farm Bureau in Michigan. However, my salesman said I couldn't use it with my A Plan pricing and Military rebates. Hope this help others. Some states may be different.
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a $500. rebate on my 23 MAV order from Farm Bureau in Michigan. However, my salesman said I couldn't use it with my A Plan pricing and Military rebates. Hope this help others. Some states may be different.
That is correct - it's not valid with either of those. See post #14.

here4theparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
I know that there are posts within this forum regarding the $500 off from the Farm Bureau, but they might be a little bit dated and so I wanted to share my research that i've done. This research was up-to-date as of 10/14/2022

1. Membership fee for Farm Bureau depends on your state, for example, in Utah, its ~$75 to join for a year, i've read other places are cheaper.
2. You need to be a member for at least 30-days before you can even login to the rebate portal: https://fordrecognizesu.com/farmbureau/Login/Login
3. Even though the promotion is set to expire at the first of 2023, when I called the Ford Program Headquarters, they said that is VERY likely it will roll-over to next year as its been a thing since 2021 and they didn't have any indication that it would go away.
4. It is available for all Ford trucks, interestingly enough, Utah doesn't indicate that the Maverick is one of the "eligible" vehicles, upon calling Ford, they confirmed that the Maverick is indeed available for the rebate.
5. They also said that you can have the rebate applied to your purchase agreement prior to delivery or have it applied at the time of delivery
6. This appears to be a rebate that few take advantage of so they mentioned that the dealer might not be aware of this. The dealer is also welcome to call 1-888-322-5862 to understand how to process the rebate.
7. There are multiple options to show the dealer the discount, but the most common is to print the actual rebate out and present to the dealer.
8. You have 1-year to redeem the rebate after logging in and requesting the rebate. Example: if i were to go in and print the rebate out on November 15th, 2022 I would have until November 15th, 2023 to use it, even though the rebate is said to expire in January of 2023.
9. Dealers are NOT obligated to take the rebate, however, there isn't really any incentive to have them not do it. They get paid regardless. Their suggestion was to call the dealer and get them to agree to take the rebate if that is something that you are concerned about in signing up with the Farm Bureau.
10. In MOST cases, this rebate is going to give more money back on the Maverick than x-plan pricing. This cannot be combined with any Ford plan discounts.

Hoping that this helps as there is a ton of misinformation on the internet. If you've used the rebate, would love to hear your story with your dealer!
So, when my 10/21 ordered Maverick eventually arrives, I can't use the protection date price and finance rates along with the Farm Bureau $500 rebate? I haven't joined FB yet but my understanding is the customer must be a member 30 days prior to use the protection date or 30 days prior to use the sale date to be able to use the rebate?

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

So, when my 10/21 ordered Maverick eventually arrives, I can't use the protection date price and finance rates along with the Farm Bureau $500 rebate? I haven't joined FB yet but my understanding is the customer must be a member 30 days prior to use the protection date or 30 days prior to use the sale date to be able to use the rebate?
here is the fine print:

Farm Bureau Exclusive Cash Reward is exclusively for active Farm Bureau members who are residents of the United States. $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2021/2022/2023 Ford Maverick, Ranger, F-150 or Super Duty®. This incentive is not available on F-150 Lightning, F-150 Raptor, F-650 and F-750 Super Duty®. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans.Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 3, 2023. Visit FordFarmBureauAdvantage.com or see your authorized Ford Dealer for qualifications and complete details.

Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38326

given the fine print I would say… nope

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
here is the fine print:

That I could have gotten FB in the summer and would be able to it to a price protected 22 ordered last October?

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got the same deal. Was worried it wouldn't apply but no prob when I got the truck. Had to go with purchase date not order date as certificate was only good in 2022. My invoice only increased $200 so I still came out ahead.
If you do purchase date you lose the protected rates. It won't matter I suppose since I rolled over and won't have then anymore anyways.

here4theparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
here is the fine print:

Farm Bureau Exclusive Cash Reward is exclusively for active Farm Bureau members who are residents of the United States. $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2021/2022/2023 Ford Maverick, Ranger, F-150 or Super Duty®. This incentive is not available on F-150 Lightning, F-150 Raptor, F-650 and F-750 Super Duty®. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans.Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 3, 2023. Visit FordFarmBureauAdvantage.com or see your authorized Ford Dealer for qualifications and complete details.

Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38326

Ok..thanks for the information. I'm going to contact my dealership once the truck goes into production to see what their rules are about honoring the rebate. I'd like the $500 rebate but only if I could use it along with the original pricing and the interest rates.

whighammaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Only
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know that there are posts within this forum regarding the $500 off from the Farm Bureau, but they might be a little bit dated and so I wanted to share my research that i've done. This research was up-to-date as of 10/14/2022

1. Membership fee for Farm Bureau depends on your state, for example, in Utah, its ~$75 to join for a year, i've read other places are cheaper.
2. You need to be a member for at least 30-days before you can even login to the rebate portal: https://fordrecognizesu.com/farmbureau/Login/Login
3. Even though the promotion is set to expire at the first of 2023, when I called the Ford Program Headquarters, they said that is VERY likely it will roll-over to next year as its been a thing since 2021 and they didn't have any indication that it would go away.
4. It is available for all Ford trucks, interestingly enough, Utah doesn't indicate that the Maverick is one of the "eligible" vehicles, upon calling Ford, they confirmed that the Maverick is indeed available for the rebate.
5. They also said that you can have the rebate applied to your purchase agreement prior to delivery or have it applied at the time of delivery
6. This appears to be a rebate that few take advantage of so they mentioned that the dealer might not be aware of this. The dealer is also welcome to call 1-888-322-5862 to understand how to process the rebate.
7. There are multiple options to show the dealer the discount, but the most common is to print the actual rebate out and present to the dealer.
8. You have 1-year to redeem the rebate after logging in and requesting the rebate. Example: if i were to go in and print the rebate out on November 15th, 2022 I would have until November 15th, 2023 to use it, even though the rebate is said to expire in January of 2023.
9. Dealers are NOT obligated to take the rebate, however, there isn't really any incentive to have them not do it. They get paid regardless. Their suggestion was to call the dealer and get them to agree to take the rebate if that is something that you are concerned about in signing up with the Farm Bureau.
10. In MOST cases, this rebate is going to give more money back on the Maverick than x-plan pricing. This cannot be combined with any Ford plan discounts.

Hoping that this helps as there is a ton of misinformation on the internet. If you've used the rebate, would love to hear your story with your dealer!
I have farm bureau and x plan. Dealer fees are high in Florida so we will do the math whenever truck gets here and do whichever is best.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

so just a note comparing this to x-plan. this might be more savings if you don't consider the dealer doc fees but if you factor those in it seems likely you'll save more with the x-plan and the associated caps it puts on doc fees. I could be wrong though as I'm not an expert on this and have never bought a ford vehicle with x-plan pricing before.

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ok..thanks for the information. I'm going to contact my dealership once the truck goes into production to see what their rules are about honoring the rebate. I'd like the $500 rebate but only if I could use it along with the original pricing and the interest rates.
You'll only get the rebate if your membership was active on the date you're using. Either order date or purchase date.

Sponsored

here4theparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
You'll only get the rebate if your membership was active on the date you're using. Either order date or purchase date.
Ok, thanks. Since I've never joined Farm Bureau I'll be using the order date. The original pricing and finance rates are a better deal considering where both are now.

Rduyve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid (Lux/BAP/CP360)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone confirm the Illinois farm bureau is the cheapest at like $20?
I got my illinois for $20, im a resident tho

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Previous poster in one of the threads said his dealer made an exception on the Ford site because of the insane wait times.

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Previous poster in one of the threads said his dealer made an exception on the Ford site because of the insane wait times.
I wonder if they had a big ADM and made the purchaser feel good by knocking the $500 off? I don't think it can be done without going through smart Vincent so prob dealer offer.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question on certificate date.

As I understand it, you can purchase your vehicle at the price active at order date or at purchase date. But any discounts need to be active at whichever date (order / purchase) you choose. So they have to match up.

There may be price increases between your order date and purchase date so generally you are best with order date pricing. But this means you need a Farm Bureau certificate that is active at the order date.

I placed 23 orders in September and just requested my certificates. The certificates say, offer ends 1/3/2023. My purchase date will be sometime after 1/3/2023 but since I plan on using order date pricing I should still be able to use these certificates right?
Sponsored