Sponsored

Extended Warranty sold by Granger -- factory, dealership, or a stand alone warranty provider?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been reading alot of the different threads on here and I see the name Granger come up often. In regards to warranties, is this a dealership or a stand alone warranty provider?
Sponsored

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been reading alot of the different threads on here and I see the name Granger come up often. In regards to warranties, is this a dealership or a stand alone warranty provider?
Granger is a dealership who sales the Ford Extended warranties at a very good price.

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"Sells" Ford Extended warranties...............

Bobkath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 roadster ,Highlander 24 pepper red hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought a warranty plan that fits my needs and then checked with my 2 local dealers for a similar plan. Both were $500 more with $100 deductible and neither offered no deductible as did Granger.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, will granger sell an extended warranty to some one who bought their Mav somewhere else? Can this all be done online?

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought my extended warranty thru Granger because the Mav is made by Ford. ;)

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The warranties Granger sells are Official Ford extended warranties. You can buy them if you use any mailing address except from California or Florida. You can use them for warranty work at any Ford dealership, including those in Califorinia and Florida.

Sponsored

Bruce8858

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Get a quote from Granger and Lombard Ford. Lombard usually gives you five free oil changes with the extended warranties.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Granger Ford got my business because they are a sponsor here, and they do things like warn us IN ADVANCE when Ford is going to do its increases (usually annually). They also ran a special in February, selling warranies AT COST. I've bought from them for both our Mavericks. Be sure to get the light addon coverage.

purduealum91

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Granger, is the monthly payment plan at 0%? I am picking up my Mav tomorrow afternoon. Do I need to wait till then to purchase the ESP?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll check Granger when my Mav arrives. Sounds pretty good. The dealership I'm going through for my build offers Lifetime Drivetrain and 5 oil changes a year. I asked them why they are offering something and they arent getting anything from me. And its all about customer loyalty to them. When I bought my Duramax from the Chev dealership that they also own, they have taken very good care of me.
Sponsored