First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
https://fordauthority.com/2021/03/2021-ford-explorer-timberline-spotted-again-revealing-new-details/

It seems like suspension lift, AWD , orange trim accents, custom grill (looks like the single bar in leaked factory pic) orange tow hooks, agressive tires, black rims, some cool looking seats, and whatever that alligator dashboard is, overall I mostly like it, gotta see how that orange will match up with cactus gray 🤔

On one hand I'm ready to drop money on this, on the other I wonder how is this not gonna cost more than a bronco sport? Already the bronco sport seems priced a bit high for me
Sponsored

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it likely will cost more than a base Bronco Sport but less than a Bronco Badlands or a Ranger FX4.

Reactions: Doc

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mean why would I expect it to come in less than the Bronco Sport Badlands that has the same 2.0 and 4wd? Largely just market placement of the vehicles and seeming that the Timberline package might be less semi-hard core than the Badlands. I wouldnt be shocked at all if the Maverick Timberline hit Badlands pricing (~35k) if it's the top luxury trim as well as the off-road trim. But if it's just the mild off road package I'd expect it a few k less to differentiate from the Ranger FX4.

Reactions: Doc

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Do you mean why would I expect it to come in less than the Bronco Sport Badlands that has the same 2.0 and 4wd? Largely just market placement of the vehicles and seeming that the Timberline package might be less semi-hard core than the Badlands. I wouldnt be shocked at all if the Maverick Timberline hit Badlands pricing (~35k) if it's the top luxury trim as well as the off-road trim. But if it's just the mild off road package I'd expect it a few k less to differentiate from the Ranger FX4.
It seems that the Timberline may be replacing the Lariat moniker
Sponsored