Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
I converted the numbers to decimal and ran them through a reverse geocoder. First pair came up with 9100 Meltrica Ave, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 and the second pair came up with 7851 Coyle Rd, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189. Not sure of the significance of the 2 points, but one is just south of Flint and the other is just north of Ann Arbor.

Triangulating those coordinates with the Dearborn facility intersects roughly through Walled Lake Western High School. What does that mean? It means that I have too much time on my hands and absolutely no clue what I am talking about.
Sponsored

FutureOwnerInTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV/Car
Engine
Undecided
I converted the numbers to decimal and ran them through a reverse geocoder. First pair came up with 9100 Meltrica Ave, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 and the second pair came up with 7851 Coyle Rd, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189. Not sure of the significance of the 2 points, but one is just south of Flint and the other is just north of Ann Arbor.

Triangulating those coordinates with the Dearborn facility intersects roughly through Walled Lake Western High School. What does that mean? It means that I have too much time on my hands and absolutely no clue what I am talking about.
Ford Maverick Maverick OTX Trim? 14B46A4C-2DAD-4CFD-B79C-587A49DA6F11

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I got this:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/42....m2!1d-83.0634696!2d42.3289317!2m2!2b1!3b1!3e0

Reactions: Doc

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my guess is it's an updated version of the STX feature package- but the O replaces the S and stands for OffRoad or Overland and combines features with STX as listed here:

Ford F-150 STX – 2017 and beyond
Ford stopped offering the STX package as a sporty addition in 2015 but then brought it back in 2017 after making it strictly an appearance package. The options you are presented with now for the STX style truck are:

• Machined aluminum rims.
  • Flash grey painted pockets.
  • Body-color bumpers.
  • Halogen fog lamps.
  • Privacy glass.
  • Nostrils with a black mesh

you can read whole article here: https://truckomize.com/what-does-stx-mean-on-a-ford-f-150-truck/

Last edited:

Sponsored

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
my guess is it's an updated version of the STX feature package- but the O replaces X and stands for OffRoad or Overland and combines features with STX as listed here:

Ford F-150 STX – 2017 and beyond
Ford stopped offering the STX package as a sporty addition in 2015 but then brought it back in 2017 after making it strictly an appearance package. The options you are presented with now for the STX style truck are:

• Machined aluminum rims.
  • Flash grey painted pockets.
  • Body-color bumpers.
  • Halogen fog lamps.
  • Privacy glass.
  • Nostrils with a black mesh

you can read whole article here: https://truckomize.com/what-does-stx-mean-on-a-ford-f-150-truck/
I absolutely hope it's an appearance package, I want as many customization options for this truck, in it for looks first, practicality second

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Ok. I can't take it anymore. I just ended my year plus of stalking this forum and registered as a member JUST to tell you this:

I saw your cryptic message in another thread from a couple weeks ago. What does it mean? How do I decipher it? How did nobody else see it?

Also, hello everyone. I'll try to participate bit. I was hoping my '14 Focus could make it to the Maverick launch so I could at least test drive it out to see if it would work for me, but alas, I was forced to buy a new vehicle a month ago and couldn't beat the incentives on the Escape. I'll still keep an eye out of the Maverick.

Also also (to add to this threads discussion), could the OTX trim possibly be the name of the base commercial oriented Maverick? It's been rumored that a fleet version could come out. I mean "OTX" does sound like something more outdoors-y or premium, but we've seen before that names are just name to manufacturers. OTX could be the fleet package for the XL trim (sort of like how STX and FX4 exists for the trucks).
Giving you your first "like" my friend, because the first thing I thought about was the "STX" trim on the F-150's and Rangers.
Sponsored