First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seriously my dealer doesn’t show this part available and online retailers don’t either…how are folks getting a dibl other than by taking delivery of their truck with it??
Part Number is: NZ6Z-9900038-A
MSRP is $415
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to that site and called Ford parts America and got the run around, the part is on back order and it’s not in their system to even verbally confirm it’s for the Maverick…did you pick it up or have it shipped?
MSRP is $415

TarpDogg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seriously my dealer doesn’t show this part available and online retailers don’t either…how are folks getting a dibl other than by taking delivery of their truck with it??
I'm not finding it either, even with the help of part numbers. Haven't called dealer directly yet but I'd like to use some of my points to buy this and going with anyone other than Ford kind of ruins that plan. It's not on the Ford Accessories site and it's not on the Ford Parts site. Did all of you order through your dealers or go another route?

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

On Monday Jan 24th I ordered one from Bill Utter Ford in Denton TX (20 miles North of Dallas). They said it was to be delivered to them by yesterday evening. I will be picking it up Friday.

The MSRP price is $415 ($404.31 after 10% discount + $30.81 sales tax).

I actually got it for free as I used 64,116 FordPass points and $83.73 of the $100 FordPass Visa reward credit.
Hmm my dealer says it’s on back order and I couldn’t even place an order. If it wasn’t so big I’d have it shipped from Texas

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The drop-in looks fine and will protect the bed from impact, but I see a lot of comments from Texas and SoCal and Florida about how little rust you've had in previous trucks with drop-in liners. Those of us in NS and likely a large chunk of Canada and the US Northeast (and anywhere salt is used on the roads) are always jealous of the lack of rust you guys have on your entire vehicles. Unfortunately, you're situations are not representative of all conditions and I do expect rust to be an issue with a drop in liner. Hence, I ordered spray-in.
Respect your judgment and jealous of the Northern Lights.

Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i ordered an fx4 wanted the factory spray in bedliner
since I can’t get that now, thinking of getting bed spray in when it comes with X line
does anyone have an opinion on X line spray good or bad
or another alternative I really don’t want the hard drop in bedliner
thanx tigerpawn
Line X and Bullet spray in liner products are superior to Fords OEM liner.

Rhino liner (another spray in) is good but a little different, its a little softer and provides a bit of a non slip effect. That can be a pro or con depending on how you look at it, stuff wont slide in or out of the bed as easily, but stuff does not slide around as much when your driving either. its also less resistant to scratching than the other spray in liners.

All three of those products come with lifetime warranties too, so if they need to be repaired its free.

Transplant

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Respect your judgment and jealous of the Northern Lights.
I’m not quite far enough north to get the northern lights where I’m at now, but I have seen them and it is definitely an experience. But I’ve also been to Texas and have reasons to be jealous of what you have on occasion too, especially when it’s -20c (-4f) around now.

Tigerpawn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered maverick with xlt luxury package because I want spray in
now thst I can’t get spray in and don’t want Drop in
can I get truck with xlet package and have drop in deleted from order with a credit o the spray in

g1zstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid Barebones
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to that site and called Ford parts America and got the run around, the part is on back order and it’s not in their system to even verbally confirm it’s for the Maverick…did you pick it up or have it shipped?
I just ordered it online, got an email saying they didn't have it would I like to cancel the order or leave it be. I said leave it be, week later they contacted me because shipping was wrong when I ordered it (dimensions) would I be willing to split the difference with them, I said yeah and got it in about 4 days.

Actually just installed it today. It's a bit odd that the holes for the XL tie downs are pre made since they have the holes premade for the tiedowns on the bed floor (d rings) which are XLT+. So I didn't know that and right now have no tie downs lmfao.

Also the adhesive not that strong, so it's just bowing out underneath the rear window. My fault admittedly cause I didn't clean the rear window, so a bunch of dust fell off the window down onto the part where it sticks which I did clean but then cause of that no longer clean. Still bit disappointed in its sticking power.

Not too worried about that right now because also installed the tonneau cover so it'll be covered either way there.
Probably worth letting your dealer install it if you're not handy with your hands.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
I got the SIBL done at my dealership Monday, January 24 and also had my tailgate assist I ordered from Ford a month before my truck arrived installed too for a whopping $196 with tax using my 84k Ford Pass points. I'm calling that one hell of a deal...

Sponsored

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just ordered it online, got an email saying they didn't have it would I like to cancel the order or leave it be. I said leave it be, week later they contacted me because shipping was wrong when I ordered it (dimensions) would I be willing to split the difference with them, I said yeah and got it in about 4 days.

Actually just installed it today. It's a bit odd that the holes for the XL tie downs are pre made since they have the holes premade for the tiedowns on the bed floor (d rings) which are XLT+. So I didn't know that and right now have no tie downs lmfao.

Also the adhesive not that strong, so it's just bowing out underneath the rear window. My fault admittedly cause I didn't clean the rear window, so a bunch of dust fell off the window down onto the part where it sticks which I did clean but then cause of that no longer clean. Still bit disappointed in its sticking power.

Not too worried about that right now because also installed the tonneau cover so it'll be covered either way there.
Probably worth letting your dealer install it if you're not handy with your hands.
I’m handy, I’m used to a one piece drop in so this 5 piece has me just a little worried that it’s going to fit right.

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

MSRP is $415
So I finally found a third party retailer, Who listed 2022 maverick and listed the part…I placed the order and it was about $80 less than dealer list price (but I then had to pay $33 shipping which is fine). I got nowhere calling dealers for this part. So fingers crossed I will receive this dibl Feb 9-12. I also got a quote for base linex sibl at $500…I live in California and there are no rust concerns and I just like dibl so I went with drop in.

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is the tailgate cover included for part nz6z-9900038-A?