Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tire brand and model for FX4?

    Curious what brand and model tires Maverick owners fx4 putting on Please don’t tell me falkens I have them and they are a big Disappointment Thanx
  2. Alabama meet up

    Good idea Long Lewis in Birmingham Your cyber orange is sharp With the accessories Is it a hybrid
  3. Alabama meet up

    I understand, it wouldn’t be to convenient I think Alabama population. To spread Out, not like Dallas Texas with a big Concentration of owners in one area
  4. Alabama meet up

    Curious how many meet up owners Of ford Maverick truck owners There would be in Birmingham Alabama Like they do in the Dallas texas Club Thanx
  5. Sunroofs

    Thinking about buying another Maverick I am beginning to see a lot of them With sun roofs Anybody have one that gives problems With leaks
  6. Pricing leftover 2025 tremor

    Now that there is family ford pricing about How much should I pay a dealer Thst has a leftover 2025 ford Maverick Tremor with about every option Including moonroof and spray in bedliner Sticker shows 43000,00 Which includes transportation Brand spanking new in white Thanx
  7. Hybrid vs gasoline

    Thanx brother Totally sgree
  8. Hybrid vs gasoline

    What I read online thst most have them Had to be replaced at 100,000 miles Which could be fake news
  9. Hybrid vs gasoline

    I already own a ford maverick. fx4 gasoline was thinking of also buying a hybrid, I was wondering if it really saves you money by the time you have to replace the hybrid battery at around 100;000 miles hss anyone done the math on it thsnx
  10. Orange Fury 2026 Maverick - any physical sightings / photos yet?

    Any physical sighting yet of an orange fury Maverick hybrid, I have the cactus Gray EcoBoost but thinking of adding Another Maverick and always wanted an orange Thanx
  11. Orange Fury Maverick - anyone seen yet?

    Anybody see an orange fury Maverick yesr 2026 At a ford dealership lot yet
  12. Ford credit card

    Been thinking of applying for a ford credit Card since I already own a Maverick And thinking of buying a second one for my wife. And I will be using ford dealer for all my service work When I read about the reviews people aren’t to happy with it Does anyone have any positive or negative first...
  13. Tigerpawn

    DFW, Texas Mavericks

    Wish somewhere in Alabama We had something like this U guys and gals are lucky
  14. Rear seat extender for a dog - recommendations?

    Ok Thanx solid bottom
  15. Rear seat extender for a dog - recommendations?

    Does anybody have a recommendation for a rear seat extender for a dog I hsve a 2023 fx4 Maverick There are numerous ones on Amazon Just would like some input from Someone who might have one With a recommendation Thanx
  16. Tigerpawn

    DFW, Texas Mavericks

    Curious when do u guys meet again and where
  17. Spray in bedliner from factory for 2025 Maverick?

    Thanx I kept reading specs It just said bedliner I was hoping it was spray In I didn’t want a plastic drop in Thanx for your reply
  18. Spray in bedliner from factory for 2025 Maverick?

    Is ford putting in a factory spray in bedliner for 2025




Top