First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost exactly what I want. I would like something thinner so I could store more tissues in it.

from a guy who’s allergic to breathing
Unfortunately the cubby is not that wide or deep. You could make the front frame out of thinner material to give you a bit more room inside. Good luck.
Sponsored

Tundra2Maverick(?)

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Base Grp 500A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice but - why did it have to be a Tissue holder. How about something cool like a Digital Tachometer for the Hybrid or a SIRIUS Radio head. Or a ham radio mount, or a ODB system monitor etc. There has to be a cool use for that cubby. Cooler than tissue holder. . while I like the tissue holder - I feel it could be more than that.
The Tissue Holder is an original idea and I thank BoxxerDad for sharing it. I think that we agree that a kleenex tissue is not the most desirable sight facing you from the dash, but it is very practical....and the Maverick is a truck. I look forward to sharing improvements on this forum, and hope that someone can show that the cubby hole has a better use.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Tissue Holder is an original idea and I thank BoxxerDad for sharing it. I think that we agree that a kleenex tissue is not the most desirable sight facing you from the dash, but it is very practical....and the Maverick is a truck. I look forward to sharing improvements on this forum, and hope that someone can show that the cubby hole has a better use.
You said it perfectly. And I applaud all the creativity
Sponsored