Sponsored

Did your shipped order arrive within Ford delivery estimate?

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Supposed to arrive at Chapman at the end of October, railcar currently in Illinois where folks have posted there is often a jam up. Right now seems to be more or less on target. Have two travel conferences bracketing delivery date so fingers crossed for a timely delivery...

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck was shipped with Norfolk southern, the last option listed on that post.
Thanks again. Just as I replied to your previous message. My dealer called me. I asked him for the number. Mine is also Norfolk Southern. I was expecting csx as the post says they all start with that. Will try that phone number in a couple days. Est Del Nov 4th to 10th.

2020 GT500

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2023 Miata RF Club
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate to burst all of your bubbles for those expecting delivery but if your vehicle was produced up until July 9 it will be stuck at the dealer on an indefinite hold due to the side air curtain recall parts not expected to become available anytime before January of next year. I suggest double checking your actual production date and then contact your dealer for options but they cannot legally deliver your vehicle until this record is completed. Hopefully most of you have had your production date past July 9 so good to go.
I mentioned this because my truck was produced in June and literally sat for three months with Ford try to figure out how to ship it from Mexico to my dealer -that’s right -a full three months of doing nothing but waiting even asked if it was produced! I took delivery of my truck literally two days before the national lockdown for the recall started so now I get to drive a truck that needs new side airbags and won’t be replaced until next year sometime lovely isn’t it?

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The last email I got from Ford said they estimated my truck would arrive at the dealership between 10/4 and 10/10 — I’m trying to figure out how much weight I should give to this estimate. For those who have their trucks, did it arrive within the Ford time frame?
Nope!

They both arrived earlier by about week each time.

Good luck!đź‘Ť

Sponsored

BrandonB81

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Supposed to arrive at Chapman at the end of October, railcar currently in Illinois where folks have posted there is often a jam up. Right now seems to be more or less on target. Have two travel conferences bracketing delivery date so fingers crossed for a timely delivery...
My delivery ETA is 10/10-10/16. It's been bumping around in the Illinois yards for about a week and a half. I've kinda lost hope I'll have it next week.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck arrived on the last day of the ETA.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is your truck in your driveway yet?
Yes, it is. And it was totally worth the wait. My only problem is what to do with all the extra time I now have since I'm not on the phone with Ford, the dealer or CSX. Has your truck made it to your house yet?

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, it is. And it was totally worth the wait. My only problem is what to do with all the extra time I now have since I'm not on the phone with Ford, the dealer or CSX. Has your truck made it to your house yet?
That’s great to hear!

I’m still working thru the paperwork on mine. It took 5 days to get thru the initial stuff before Chapman got the overnight paperwork in the mail, they’re busy folks. And of course I’m out of town so it’s sitting at the house waiting on me now. My best guess is I’ll be able to pick up the truck on Thursday, NLT Friday.
The courtesy delivery clearly adds more time vs walking in to do the paperwork and I’m good with that - costs me $200 more but saves me driving ~900 miles. The piece I didn’t consider is working with two dealerships vs just one, a bit of a challenge to say it nicely…

Last edited:
Sponsored

bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kinda odd I got my rail car but every time I call csx or NS I get old info...... my eta is by the 28th so we will see ?

Ztnichol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you post an update if that happens? My delivery date ETA is 10/24, coming the same route as yours. Wondering if they'll come in together.
Called Ford CS and was informed my delivery ETA was pushed back a week, now October 11-17. Still sitting ing port of Wilmington. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called Ford CS and was informed my delivery ETA was pushed back a week, now October 11-17. Still sitting ing port of Wilmington. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Well, that sucks. Thanks for the update.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My estimated delivery window was October 18-24, and amazingly mine showed up on the 12th.
Sponsored