Ha thanks! No kids here but the dog, fiancé and I barely make a Queen work at home nightly. Hard to imagine a queen/king sized bed setup on a bed rack. I’d love to build a setup like this, but at the moment I can’t even convince the old lady to spend $500 on a replacement ground tent. She says...
Awesome looking setup!! What size bed did you go with for the walkabout? Also, do you have a link to the side boards off Amazon? What brand recovery boards are those? Thanks
I have not, but I planned to go through ford with the locked in rates when ordered. They wouldn’t talk financing until it was delivered. I can report back once I take delivery.
Mine has been sitting at ford Wilmington ramp for weeks, original eta to dealership was 10/5-10/11. If possible, could you please look to see if I am scheduled with United road? Last 2 are 10. Greatly appreciated